Lunchtime on Set*

Sebastian had a 3 hour break while some scenes were being filmed that he wasn't in. He grabbed lunch for both of you, and headed to his trailer. He'd texted you when he was leaving the sound stage to meet him. He opened the door, and walked in. He didn't see you, but knew you were there because your shoes were laid neatly next to the mat.

"Dragă?"

"I'm back here."

He headed toward the bedroom, curious as to what you were up to. He was surprised to see his wife, naked and spread out on his bed, fingers deep in her wet pussy. He immediately dropped to his knees and buried his tongue in your slit.

"Fuck, dragă. When you said you wanted to eat with me, I didn't know you were on the menu. You taste so fucking good."

Your hand shot down and gripped his hair as he continued to work on your clit. Moans and whimpers spilled from your lips as your orgasm built.

"Sebs, I'm going to cum."

"Yes, dragostea mea, cum for me. Cum on my tongue."

Your orgasm hit you, and your body shook with pleasure. You looked down at Sebastian and saw that he was watching you. You pulled at him, prompting him to climb up your body, kissing his way up to your lips. You pulled him into you, wrapping your legs around him, grinding your wet pussy on his jean-clad length. He moaned against your lips, before pushing his tongue into your mouth.

You tugged at his shirt, desperate to feel his skin against yours.

"Clothes off. Now."

"Yes ma'am."

He stood up and stripped, before falling back between your legs. He thrust into your pussy, burying his cock to the hilt. Your legs wrapped around his waist as he pounded into you. His lips found your neck, and he nipped and sucked at your sweet spot.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so fucking good. Yes. You love my big, fat cock in your tight little pussy. Don't you, baby?"

"Yes. Fuck yes. I love your big cock."

He continued to pound into you, bringing you both closer to release. He trailed one hand down to rub at your clit, making you clench around him. You screamed out his name as your orgasm washed over you. In the throes of your ecstasy, you felt him twitch before shooting his hot load deep inside you.

"Fuck" he breathed out as he stopped thrusting. He leaned up to give you a sweet kiss, before starting to laugh. You raised an eyebrow and looked at him, confused.

"This definitely wasn't what I expected when I walked into my trailer, but damn am I glad it happened. I've missed your pussy, baby. I've been so desperate for you today."

You smiled softly before pulling him closer. He was still inside you, and you wanted him to stay there. You loved the feel of him filling you. You loved being so intimately connected to him, knowing he was the only one who would ever be inside you. Knowing your pussy was the only one he would ever be inside. There was something so intense about being the only one the other had been with.

"Te iubesc, Sebastian."

"Te iubesc, Y/N."