After*

Sebastian held you in his arms as you slept. He couldn't take his eyes off you. The past few days had been so hard for both of you. He knew it was his fault. You never asked for the drama that came with his fame. You were such a kind, loving woman. You were always supportive, cheering him on with everything he did. You deserved the world. He brought his hand up to gently brush some hair from your face. You hummed in your sleep, shifting closer to his body.

"I love you with everything in me," he whispered. He laid his head against yours, pulling you as close as he could get you before closing his eyes.

When you woke up the next morning, you were wrapped tight in Sebastian's arms still. You kissed his chest, before trailing kisses up to his lips. He hummed when he felt your lips press against his. His eyes slowly opened, and he took in the gorgeous sight in front of him. His woman. His beautiful, wonderful woman. Naked and pressed against him, lips trailing soft kisses down his jaw to his neck. He brought his hand up to your face, angling it up so he could capture your lips again. He brushed his tongue on your bottom lip, urging you to open your mouth. Your tongues tangled as your bodies pressed together.

"Sebs, I need you, baby."

He moaned at your words, before pulling away from your lips. He kissed down your jaw, to your chest. He took one nipple in his mouth, sucking gently while he rolled the other between his fingers. After paying attention to both nipples, he kissed his way lower. When his face was between your thighs, he looked up at you as he slid his tongue up your wet pussy. You moaned at the feel while he moaned at your taste. He went to work on your clit, licking and sucking. He prodded your wet hole with two fingers, pushing them in, then curling them to brush against your g-spot. You reached a hand down, threading your fingers in his hair. Your back arched as you came. Sebastian slowed his fingers while gently licking your clit, working you through your orgasm. Once you'd come down, he moved up to your face, settling his hips between your thighs. With his hard on pressing against your soaking hole, he attached his lips to yours. Sliding his tongue into your mouth, he pressed his cock into you.

He'd been hurried yesterday. Desperate to show you that he wanted you. Desperate to show you that he needed you. This morning he was going to take his time. He was going to make love to you, showing you how deeply he loves you. How deeply in love with you he is.

He stilled inside you, waiting for you to adjust to the delicious stretch. He kept kissing you, cupping your cheeks as his tongue ravished your mouth.

"Te iubesc, dragă," he whispered as he pulled away slightly. "Te voi iubi în fiecare moment pentru tot restul vieții noastre." (I will love you every moment for the rest of our lives.)

You whimpered and pulled him back to your mouth, brushing your lips against his as you whispered "Te iubesc, Sebastian. Nu voi iubi niciodată un alt bărbat." (I love you, Sebastian. I will never love another man.)

He slowly slid out of your pussy, before pushing back in just as gently. You continued to kiss and whisper loving words back and forth as you made love. The orgasm building in your stomach came slow and steady. You didn't want to cum yet. The intense feeling of love surrounding you as the two of you moved as one was overwhelming. You wanted to stay in this moment, wrapped in the arms of the man you swore to love forever. You wanted to stay connected to him like this. You never wanted to go back to reality. This, the love and devotion shared between you, was better than anything else. The way he slowly moved in and out, rolling his hips gently, his lips staying connected to yours. The way that he stared into your eyes, pure love shining through. The way he cradled you in his arms, bodies pressed together, skin on skin. There was no feeling in the world better than Sebastian's love. There was nothing rushed or desperate about this lovemaking. It was slow and gentle. A display of the feelings the two of you shared.

Your orgasm continued to build, until you couldn't hold back any longer. Your pussy clenched around his cock as your body shook in his arms. He didn't break the kiss or stop his thrusts as you came. He continued to hold you close, coaxing you through it. He slid one hand down your side to hitch your leg higher around his waist. His other hand slid behind your head, pulling you closer to his mouth, deepening the kiss. You lost yourself completely to him. The rest of the world disappeared as you continued to make love.

You'd had sex with Sebastian more times than you could count. You'd lost your virginity to each other at 17. This felt different than any of the times before. Sure you'd had fights, but none had hurt like this one. You both knew it was from a lack of communication. You'd both closed yourselves off after the bullshit with Sara. He'd done so out of guilt, you out of fear. His guilt wasn't from having done something wrong, but from his career choices dragging you into drama you didn't deserve. He wanted nothing more than to protect you from the hurt that other people could cause. There would always be fans who took it too far. You'd never had someone you considered a friend try to come between you that way before. This sex, the love you were sharing at this moment, was you reconnecting. Reassuring each other that there was nobody else. It was apologies and promises. It was the promise of a deep, unbreakable bond that you'd only ever share with each other.

Sebastian caressed your cheek with one hand, brushing away a tear you didn't realize had fallen. You opened your eyes and looked at him.

"You ok, baby? Do you want to stop?"

"I'm ok. I don't want to stop. I'm just so fucking sorry for the last few days. I should've talked to you. I should've told you how I felt. You are my everything, and I trust you completely."

"Shh, baby. It's alright. Neither of us handled this right, but it's ok. It's better now. We're better now. I love you so much."

"I love you too," you whispered, clutching him to you. He continued to thrust softly, dropping his head to your neck. He was already holding you impossibly close, but he somehow managed to pull you even closer. Every part of your body was pressed against his. He held you tight as he continued to move in and out of your wet pussy. You could feel another orgasm building. He felt his balls tightening, on the edge of climax.

"Dragostea mea, I'm so close. Can you cum with me? I want us to cum together."

"I'm right there. Cum with me, Sebs. I need you to cum in me. Make me yours again."

"You have always been mine. You will always be mine. I love you so fucking much. I'm so in love with you."

You called out his name as your orgasm washed over you. His thrusts carried you through it while he filled you with his cum. As your bodies slowed, he leaned down to give you a sweet kiss.

"I love you, Sebastian. I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you since we were kids, and I will be in love with you for the rest of our lives. There is nobody else for me. You are my whole world." You looked up as you spoke, and saw tears shimmering in Sebastian's eyes. Everything was alright now. You'd get through this like you got through everything else. Together.