Atlanta: Part Two *

You woke up the next morning in Sebastian's arms. You were still naked from the night before, and you could feel his hard on pressed against your ass. You slowly rolled your hips back into him. His hand slid up to grasp your breast as he rolled his own hips. His lips met the back your neck, leaving soft kisses. He knew that you were especially sensitive there, so his kisses barely brushed against your skin. You could feel your wetness drip between your thighs. You needed him, but you wouldn't rush. His fingers pinched and pulled on your nipple as you continued to roll your hips back into his hard cock. Before long, you were desperate. You needed him to fill you up.

"Sebs. Baby. I need you. I can't wait any longer. I'm so wet for you, baby. I need your big, hard cock in my tight little pussy."

Sebastian moaned as he lifted your leg. He slowly pushed his way into your dripping hole, feeling your walls stretch around him. He groaned as he bottomed out, staying still to allow you to adjust. You whimpered, needing him to move. He pulled out slowly before thrusting back in hard. Every thrust pushed your body up a bit, but he had a firm grip on your hips. The way his cock pounded into you had you seeing stars. You could feel your orgasm building, but you didn't want to cum yet. You wanted something else instead.

You leaned your head back against Sebastian's shoulder and whispered "Seb, I want you to fuck my ass. I need it, baby."

Sebastian stilled as your words sank in, before sliding out of your wet pussy. His cock was dripping with your juices, so he knew he wouldn't need lube. He pushed your upper body forward slightly, so your ass was sticking out. He shifted so his cock was pressed against your tight hole, and gripped his cock with one hand while his other stayed wrapped around you. Slowly, he pushed the head in. You gasped as it slipped in, moaning at the sensation. He continued to slowly push his cock into your tight ass until he was filling you completely. He stayed still a minute, willing himself away from the edge. Your ass squeezed his cock so tight, and he felt like he could burst right now. You rolled your hips, needing him to move. You'd had anal sex many times, and Sebastian knew that you liked it hard and fast. You liked it when he pounded your ass, stretching you and making you cum repeatedly. The best position to take you hard was from behind, so he rolled you onto your belly, still inside you. He lifted up onto his knees, pulling your ass up with him. One hand pressed your chest into the mattress, while the other held your hips. Once you were in the perfect position, he pulled out until only the head was still inside you. He tightly gripped your hips before slamming his cock back into you. You moaned loudly as you felt him pound your tight ass. You loved the way it felt when he was rough with you. You wanted him to make you scream. You needed him to make you cum.

"Harder, Seb. Fuck me harder. God, it feels so good when you fuck my ass. Fuck, baby."

Sebastian moaned at your words. He loved when you talked dirty to him, and he loved being rough with you. There was something so hot about the complete trust you had in him. He continued to pound into you. Every thrust brought him closer to his climax. He refused to cum before you, so he slid one hand around to your front, and brushed his fingers across your clit. You sucked in a breath, then moaned as you felt tingles from head to toe. You needed more though. You wanted more.

"Fuck, Sebs. Finger me while you fuck my ass. I need you to fill both of my holes."

Sebastian quickly moved his fingers from your clit to your dripping pussy. Without hesitation, he sank three fingers deep inside you. He curled them and brushed against your g-spot as he continued to pound his cock into your tight ass. You moaned loudly, feeling your orgasm build quickly. Both of your holes tightened around him as your orgasm washed over you. He kept pounding into you, his fingers still moving hard and fast. It felt like your orgasm was never going to end. You stayed clenched around him, loving how it felt even more intense when your holes were so tight. There was just the right amount of pain in the way that he slammed into your ass while your holes squeezed him. You purposely clenched even tighter, wanting just a little more pain. It turned you on so much when it hurt a little. You could feel his cock pressed deep in your ass. He bent over you slightly, reaching even deeper. His thrusts never slowed, even as you held him so tight. His orgasm was so close, but he wanted you to cum again.

"Fuck, dragă. I love when you squeeze my cock so tight. I want to fuck you harder. I know you like it when I make it hurt. Can I make it hurt, baby? Squeeze me tighter. Let me slam into your ass, baby."

You moaned as you tightened your holes even more. Sebastian pulled almost all the way out, before pushing in hard and fast. You cried out in pleasure. The pain felt so fucking good. You loved the way it hurt. You knew you'd ache later, but the pleasure was worth it.

"Fuck, Sebastian. Do that again. Choke me, baby. Squeeze my throat while you fuck my ass."

Sebastian pulled his fingers out of your pussy, and dragged them up your body. He swirled your juices around your nipples before forcing his fingers into your mouth. You sucked on them, moaning at the taste of your own arousal on your tongue. He then slid his hand down to your throat, and squeezed hard. Stars danced across your vision as he cut off your oxygen. He kept his tight grip on your throat as he pulled out again. As he slammed his cock into your ass, he squeezed your throat even tighter. Your orgasm took over your body and you screamed in pleasure. Your body shook against his while he continued to fuck you hard and fast. His grip never loosened on your throat. He knew that as long as he held tight, you'd keep cumming. Soon, his own orgasm took over. His grip on your throat loosened as he continued to thrust into you, filling your ass with his hot cum. You moaned as you felt his cock twitch inside you. He held you tight against his chest as he stopped thrusting. He didn't pull out just yet. You both liked the way it felt as he grew soft inside you. The way the cum puddled around his cock in your asshole before he pulled out. He watched his cum drip out of your ass, before you used your fingers to scoop it up and push it back inside you. It was such a dirty act, the way you sank your own cum-coated fingers into your asshole. You slowly thrust them in and out, using his cum as lube. He groaned as he watched your other hand come down to stroke your folds, before you pushed two fingers into your pussy. You finger-fucked both of your holes for him, bringing yourself to orgasm again. You moaned as both of your holes clenched around your fingers.

"Fuck, baby. You know I love watching you make yourself cum. It's so fucking hot when you use my cum to fuck your own ass. Damn, baby. You are making me hard again."

You giggled as you pulled your fingers out of your holes. You lifted the hand that had been in your pussy and sucked your fingers clean, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

"Good morning, my love."