On Set

After a quick shower, where you both managed to get clean without having sex again, you headed to set. Sebastian had another fitting, and you figured you could check out your new makeup trailer. You were the lead makeup artist for the newest Marvel movie, and you were excited to see what kind of upgrades you were getting. The special effects were supposed to be even harder this time, which is why you'd been taking classes to improve your techniques.

You gave Seb a quick kiss before parting ways. He headed into the costume trailer while you stepped into your new home away from home. Instant calm came over you as you were surrounded by the familiar smell of makeup and hairspray. Your work station was stocked with makeup, although you'd also be adding items from your personal collection. You decided to take a quick stock of what was there, so you could give a list to the costume department head if you needed anything else. Despite being the lead makeup artist, you still went through them when you needed something. A half hour later, you had a 3 page list of brushes and cosmetics that you needed them to order. It looked as though a newbie had set up your station, as everything provided was very basic. You took a look at the other stations and saw that they were also lacking. You grabbed the list and headed to the costume trailer.

"Hey, Tracy. I just looked through my station, and made a list of what I need. Who set up the stations?"

"Oh hey, Y/N! I didn't know you were going to be here this week! You have a new assistant makeup artist this time. Her name is Sara, and she's the one who set up the stations. They had her come in early to get a feel for the set, and to get everything ready for when you got here."

"Is she here now? I'm going to have to show her the proper way to set up a station, and run through the list of necessary items. Is this the first set she's ever worked on?"

"Yeah, she's here somewhere. She saw Seb and totally freaked out. I don't think she knows she will be working with his wife," Tracy chuckled and gestured vaguely toward craft services.

You saw Seb step out from the dressing area, looking insanely hot in his Bucky Barnes costume. He was adjusting the sleeves and didn't see you right away. When he looked up, a huge grin stretched across his face.

"Dragă! What do you think of the new costume?"

"Dracu mine. Arăți atât de sexy." (Fuck me. You look so sexy.)

He blushed and chuckled before walking toward you. He leaned in for a quick kiss before turning toward Tracy.

"I like how it fits, but it feels a bit strained across the back. I'm not sure how well I'll be able to do fight scenes with it like this. Do you want me to catch up with one of the stunt coordinators to run through a few sequences, then let you know?"

"That sounds good. Let me take pics real quick for reference, then you can try it out."

After Tracy finished with the pictures, she shooed the two of you out of her trailer with a chuckle.

You walked with Seb toward the staging area, where the fight scenes were being practiced. He caught the eye of his coordinator, who headed their way. After a quick conversation, Seb took off his shoes and stepped onto the mats. You watched as he ran through a few different sequences, stopping occasionally to adjust his shirt. He walked off the mats and toward you.

"Do you wanna head over to Tracy's with me? I definitely need her to figure out something with my shirt. It pulls way too tight when I throw punches."

"Sure, but I need to track down my new assistant soon. She did a pretty shitty job setting up the stations, and I need to get them fixed before filming starts."

Sebastian nodded and pulled you in for a quick kiss. The two of you tried to keep PDA to a minimum on set, since it was your workplace. That's not to say you'd never had a quickie in his trailer between scenes, because that's definitely happened. A lot.

The two of you walked back over to the costume trailer. Seb gave you a kiss and walked inside while you headed off to track down Sara. You found her in the makeup trailer, looking through a book of character makeup.

"Hey! You must be Sara? I'm Y/N, the lead makeup artist for this movie."

"Hi! I'm so excited to meet you! Oh my goodness! You must know so many famous people. I saw Sebastian Stan earlier. He's so hot! I heard from a couple of my friends that he was sleeping with one of the makeup artists on his last movie. I wonder if that means I have a chance with him! I'd love to get my hands, and mouth, on him. Wow!"

You stared at her in disbelief. There was no way that she could possibly be talking about wanting to fuck your husband like this. Right as you were about to respond, Seb walked through the door. He smiled brightly at you.

"Dragă, vrei să iei masa de prânz?" (Sweetheart, do you want to grab lunch?)

"Intr-un minut. Noua mea asistentă îmi spunea doar despre cum vrea să te tragă." (In a minute. My new assistant was just telling me about how she wants to fuck you.)

"Oh, chiar așa? Aceasta ea?" (Oh really? This her?)

"Da. Aceasta este Sara." (Yes. This is Sara.)

"Ștei ea că suntem căsătoriți?" (Does she know we are married?)

"Nu, nu cred." (No, I don't think so.)

"At trebui să-i spunem sau să vedem ce face?" (Should we tell her or see what she does?)

"Probabil ar trebui să-i spunem." (We should probably tell her).

You looked toward Sara, who was staring, wide-eyed, as the two of you quickly spoke Romanian back and forth.

"Sara, let me formally introduce you to Sebastian Stan. My husband."

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened and closed as her face turned red. It was clear that she was scared that she would be fired for what she said.

"I am so sorry for earlier. I didn't know he was your husband. Please don't fire me."

You chuckled, and told her you weren't firing her.

"Quick word of advice, don't talk about co-workers that way again. You will be working with some very famous people. You need to treat them all with respect."

She nodded, before rushing out of the trailer.

"Let's go eat, baby."

You nodded, laced your fingers with Sebastian's and walked toward craft services.