Trouble in Paradise?

Filming had been going smoothly for close to six weeks now. The movie was on schedule, you'd fallen into the familiar routine of early morning call times and late nights. On days when you were only able to sleep for a few hours, you stayed in Seb's trailer. Even when he was going to have a longer break, he always stayed with you. There was no way you were sleeping apart while in the same city.

The two of you slipped away to have sex whenever you could. After being together as long as you had, people assumed that the constant need to be intimate would fade. It was never that way with the two of you. No matter how long you were together, you were just as physically attracted to him as you'd always been. There was never a time when you didn't want him buried deep in your pussy. He felt the same way about you. He couldn't seem to keep his hands to himself. There was nothing he loved more than making love to his wife.

It was during one of these lunchtime quickies that the trouble started. You were on your knees, between Sebastian's thighs, when the door to his trailer opened. You froze, Seb's cock in your mouth and his hands tangled in your hair.

"Sara? What are you doing here? Get out!"

The door closed with a slam, and you looked up at him shocked.

"What the hell did she want? Does she come in your trailer like that all the time?"

"Of course not, dragă. I have no idea what she wants. She's literally never been in my trailer before."

He tucked himself back into his pants, the mood spoiled by the intrusion. He dropped his head back onto the couch with a frustrated sigh. He'd been so close to cumming in your gorgeous mouth. He wanted nothing more than to feel your lips wrapped around his cock again, but he knew now wasn't the time. He pulled you up and onto his lap. With his hands gently cupping your cheeks, he looked directly into your eyes.

"Dragostea mea, I swear on everything that I have no idea why she was here. I've never invited her here, nor have I ever even had a conversation with her outside the makeup trailer."

You looked at him and smiled softly. You leaned forward and pressed your lips to his, reassuring him with your kiss.

"I know, baby. I trust you. I'm just frustrated. I wanted to make you cum." He nodded and kissed you again.

The two of you sat there another minute before standing and straightening up your clothes. You opened the door to the trailer and stepped outside. Sara was standing uncomfortably close to it. It was obvious that she'd been listening to your conversation.

You raised an eyebrow with a frown on your face. "What can I do for you, Sara?"

"Oh, actually I was here to talk to Sebby. I think I left my bracelet in his trailer when I was here last night. I just wanted to ask if he'd seen it?"

Sebastian stepped out of the trailer with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. "You know damn well that your bracelet isn't here because you've never been in my trailer. I don't know what kind of shit you are playing at here, but it's not funny."

Sara gave you a smug grin before stepping forward and attempting to run her hand down Seb's chest. "Sebby, baby, you don't have to hide it anymore. She should know about us. She should know that we are in love."

He stepped back in disgust. He looked at you, helpless. He didn't know what the fuck was going on. He'd literally never been alone with Sara, and he didn't know what the hell she was talking about.

"First off, don't call me Sebby. Only my friends can call me that, and you most definitely are not my friend. Second, there is not now, nor will there ever be, an us. We've never even been alone together, let alone done what you are insinuating. I'm not now, nor will I ever be, in love with you. It's not going to happen. You implying that you spent the night with me last night is ludicrous. Especially considering that I was with Y/N the entire day, and the entire night. Neither of us worked yesterday, and we didn't leave our hotel room the entire day. I don't know what the fuck you are playing at here, but this shit stops now."

Sara stared at him, shocked at his outburst. She was sure that if she planted the seed of doubt, that the two of you would get into an argument and she could swoop in to comfort Seb. She didn't account for the fact that he wasn't on set yesterday, and therefore her story wasn't plausible. She needed a new tactic. She was going to get her way. She was going to have him. Unfortunately for her, you could see right through her act, and had already cooked up one of your own.

You met Sebastian's eyes, glanced at the trailer door, and gave a short nod. He knew that you wanted to talk to him in private. He spun on his heel, walked up the steps and back into his trailer.

"Get back to work, Sara, or you won't have a job. This kind of behavior is unprofessional, and will not be tolerated."

You pushed past her and walked into the trailer. Once the door was shut, you put your finger to your lips and tiptoed to the window. You peeked out, and could see Sara leaning toward the door, trying to hear what was happening. You flashed a smile and a wink at Sebastian, before raising your voice.

"What the fuck, Sebastian? Are you fucking serious right now? I trusted you, and you're off fucking my assistant?"

He stared at you for a moment, before realizing what you were doing.

"Dragă, it's not like that. I didn't do anything wrong. I wouldn't do that to you. You know I only want you, baby."

"What about that stylist? I saw the way she touched you. How many other girls are there?" You continued to yell at him, all the while fighting the smile that threatened to break across your face. You leaned toward the window again, only to see Sara with a huge grin on her face.

"You promised me that you would always be faithful."

"Baby, I didn't cheat. I wouldn't do that to you."

"I can't believe you. I'm fucking done."

"But, baby, you can't be done. I don't think Sara has gotten enough hot gossip yet. Just a little bit more, yeah?"

You started laughing as you watched her face shift from elation to horror. Seb opened the trailer door, and stepped out again.

"Hey, Sara. I thought you were told to get back to work? Let me guess, you thought we'd fight and I'd be heartbroken at her lack of trust, so you'd be there in my time of need? Was that it?"

Sara looked down, embarrassed at being called out.

"A little tip, if you are going to try to sabotage a relationship, maybe learn a little bit about your targets first. Do you even know the first thing about us?"

"Umm, you are married. No kids. I couldn't find much about your relationship." Sara mumbled.

"Well, let's enlighten her, shall we?" you said from the doorway.

"Let's see. We've known each other literally every day of my life. We grew up together. We've been together twenty years. We've only ever been with each other." Sebastian snapped at her, annoyed with his fucked up break. He stole away for an hour, hoping to get off with his wife before getting back to work. He did not expect a bunch of drama from a petty assistant who had a thing for him. You'd think people would learn. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work. I'd say the same for you, but I have a feeling that your boss isn't impressed with your lack of professionalism."

Sara's eyes snapped up to yours. The reality of the situation seemed to sink in, as she realized that she was going to be fired from working on a major motion picture. Her first real job as a makeup artist, and she was going to be fired because she wanted to sleep with a married man.

"Sara, why don't you and I head over to HR? We need to square away your final check, then you need to gather your belongings and turn in your badge. Your phone will have to be searched and any evidence of the filming will be erased. The studio has the right to sue you for illegally recording intellectual property, as is stated in your contract. I'd highly recommend that any recordings you made of the fake fight between Sebastian and I be erased, lest we reach out to his publicist to make a preemptive statement regarding the attempted blackmail by a former employee."

She stared at you in shock, obviously not expected the cold tone and formality of your words. With a nod, she turned and walked toward HR. You rubbed your temples and sighed. All you'd wanted to do was give your husband head before he had to get back to filming. Was it really too much to ask that you get to suck him off in private?