"𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀, 𝖾𝗆"

𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

"IT'S BEAUTIFUL JAS" I say as he places the necklace around my neck. "I'm glad you like it, it was my mothers" he whispers in my ear. I turn around and smile up at him. I kiss his lips "Come, my family is waiting for you downstairs" he says.

I follow him down the stairs and into the lounge. "Happy birthday Nova" Carlisle says as he steps forward with Esme. Esme hands me a small box "I hope you like them" she smiles. I open the box to see a beautiful pair of diamond earrings inside.

"Wow, they're beautiful. Thank you so much" I say as I hug them both. Jasper leads me over to Edward who hands me a rectangular shaped object. I tare away the wrapping paper to see my favourite book, to kill a mockingbird "Bella told me you lost your old copy and that it's your favourite book" he says. I smile and thank him.

We walk over to Alice and Sam. Sam passes me a bag as Alice smiles "I already know you love it" she says. I laugh and open the bag, inside were numerous amounts of art supplies.  "Thank you both, so much" I smile.

Emmett came over and picked me up, hugging me. He puts me down and hands me a present. "This is from me" he says. I take off the wrapping and get a booster seat. "You're hilarious Em" I say sarcastically as he laughs uncontrollably.

"Okay my turn!" Rose says. She hands me small box. I open it to see a ring with a small, little green gem and an infinity sign on it. "it's a friendship ring" she says as she holds up her hand to show she's wearing the same ring with a purple gem on it instead.

"Thank you Rose" I say, putting it on as she smiles

———•———

One Month later,

It was now Bella's birthday. We arrived at school in her battered up truck. I ran over to Angela and gave her a hug. "Let me take a picture of you guys, my mom wants me to make a photo album" Bella says taking out a camera.

"I can take it, so I'm not in it" Angela says. "No way" I say as I pull her back into the photo. "You'll photoshop this so my nose looks big right?" Jess asks.

"Don't worry, I'm in the picture. No one will even be looking at you guys." Eric says. "Boost your ego much Eric?" I joke as Bella takes the picture.

"Got it" Bella says. "Oh good" Eric says looking behind Bella. "Cullen's are here" Mike says. I squeal "Goodie" I say as I walk towards Jasper. I watch him get out of his car and push his hair out of his face. 'God, my boyfriend's hot' I think as I walk to him.

"Hey darling" he says as he pecks my lips. "Hey" I smile up at him. "Let's go, it's Bella's birthday right?" he asks. I nod as he throws an arm over my shoulders. "Edward told me to tell you that Alice's throwing a small family thing and that you have to come" Jasper says.