"𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗵𝗲𝗿"

𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

I WALKED ONTO THE BATTLEFIELD after talking to Paul about where to take Lizzie if it got bad. Everyone was already standing there waiting for the Volturi. I made it to Jasper's side and took his hand and Lizzie held his other one.

I turned to look at my Best Friend, Rose. She looked terrified. Once she caught my eye I gave her a small smile. I mouth the words 'I love you' to her which puts a small smile on her face as she returned the words.

I turned to Bella and gave her a smile to which she smiled back. As I turned to look back at the front I saw Renesmee starting to tear up. She looked towards me and I once again mouthed something to her. 'Be brave'. She nodded.

Alice's Vision:

Suddenly the Volturi stepped out in their robes. The wolves came from behind the covens and growled at the sight of the Volturi.

Carlisle stepped forward. "Aro. Let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilised manner." he tried to negotiate. "Fair words Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us." He argues.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle defends. "We see the child! Do not treat us as fools!" Cauis says annoyed.

"The girls are not immortal!" he yells. "these witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in their cheeks." Carlisle says.

"Artifice!" Cauis yells. "I will collect every facet of the truth." Aro interrupts. "But from someone more central to the story" he adds.

"Edward, Jasper, as the children cling to your new-born mates, I assume you are both involved." Aro yells. Jasper strokes Lizzie hair out of her face before looking up at Nova and offering her a smile.

Nova gives him a small one back, the worry in her face hiding it. Elizabeth moves closer to Paul as Jasper walks beside Edward and towards Aro.

Aro takes both Jasper and Edward's hands. After seeing the vision he speaks up "I would like to meet them".  Nova take Lizzie's hand once again as they meet Bella and Renesmee in the middle. Jake and Paul following behind.

Nova turns around as Emmett comes walking over. She give him a sad smile as he follows them.

"Ah, young Bella and Nova. Immortality becomes of you both." Aro says. Suddenly he starts cackling like a witch "I hear the strange heart beats!" he exclaims.

Renesmee and Elizabeth walk forward and he hold out his hands for them to take. Renesmee just puts her hand on his cheek to show her memories and soon after Lizzie does the same.

"Magnifico!" he says. "Half mortal! Half Immortal!" he yells excitedly as Bella and Nova pull the girls back towards them.

"Both conceived and carried by these new-borns. While one was still human and the other a vampire!" Aro says.

"Impossible!" Cauis spits. Aro steps forward towards him "You think they've fooled me, brother?" he says annoyed.

The Cullens, Jake and Paul all walk back as Cauis yells "Bring the informer forward!". "Are they the children you saw?" Cauis asks Irina as he points to Lizzie and Ness. "I'm not sure" Irina mutters.

"Jane!" Cauis yells. Not wanting to get hurt Irina starts talking "They've changed. These children are bigger!" she defends. "then your allegations were false!" Cauis tells her.

"The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake" she says. She looks over to Nova and whispers "I'm sorry". Nova nods to her as an accepted apology before the Volturi kill her and set her on fire.

The Denali's go to attack and whilst it's happening Nova and Bella put the children on Paul's and Jake's backs.

Suddenly Jane uses her gift on Edward, making him fall to the ground in pain. Bella uses her shield so that Edwards okay and everyone is protected. Jane steps forward and Nova manipulate her mind by making her walk backwards.

Alec goes to use his power but Aro stops him. "Aro, you see there's no law broken here" Carlisle says.

"Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history humans pose as a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been so imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing of what these children will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow." Aro yells.

Suddenly the familiar smell of Alice and Sam is smelt by everyone. "Alice!" Aro yells again. Four guards come and hold them both. "My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all." Aro continues.

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind. Let me show you" she says holding her hand out. She walks past, Sam still being kept in her place. Aro sees her vision but Alice furrows her brows "It doesn't matter what I show you, even when you see. You still won't change your decision!" she yells.

She turns to Nova and Bella "Now!" she whispers. "Look after her" Nova says. Paul nods and runs beside Jake away from the battle field. Alice kicks Aro, sending him flying into the air.

He lands fine and two guards hold Alice. "Take her away!" Aro orders. "Let her go!" Carlisle yells. He starts running towards Aro. They both jump in the air. It's a big blur before Aro hits the ground again.

Except he holds Carlisle's head..

———•———