"𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲"

𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

AFTER JACOB FOUND OUT we were leaving he went to Charlie. He showed him what he was. A werewolf. He also told my dad that we were different as well, but not by telling him we're vampires. 

Charlie had demanded to see us and Jake had told him he could come to the Cullen's house. Now we were sat waiting for him to arrive...

———•———

The sound of a car pulling up on the driveway made us all look towards the window. Carlisle walked Charlie upstairs and left after he walked in. "Bella, Nova" Charlie says looking at us, worry showing all over him.

"Hi dad" I say as Jasper stands up. "Are you alright?" My dad asks us. I just nod as Bella answers "We're fine" she says.

"You girls don't turn into animals too? Do you?" he asks. I smile and shake my head. "They wish they were that awesome" Jake says.

"Let's give them some privacy, Edward, Jake?" Jasper says, smiling at me as he leaves. Charlie sits down beside me "Jacob said that this was necessary, what does that mean?" He asks us. "I really think it would be better if-" Bella starts but our dad interrupts her.

"I want to know what happened to you both" He demands. "We can't tell you, dad" I say, looking guilty. "I think I deserve an explanation" he sighs.

"You do. But if we give you one, we can't stay here" Bella says sheepishly. "Oh come on! No!" Charlie groans. "No more going away!" he yells.

"Dad you're just gonna have to trust that for whatever reason, we're alright. We're more than alright. Can you live with that?" I try to reason. "Can I live with that? Well I don't know girls. I've just watched a kid I've known his entire life turn into a very large dog. My daughters look like my daughters. But don't." He says getting frustrated.

"Can you please just believe that I'll tell you anything you need to know?" Bella says. "And I don't need to know this?" He asks. "No really. You don't. You won't loose us again. We promise" I say.

Charlie comes towards us and hugs us both. "I missed you, both. So much" he says. "We missed you too dad" I say. Jasper and Edward walk in, holding Elizabeth and Renesmee.

"Charlie" Edward speaks up gaining his attention. "This is Elizabeth and Renesmee" Jasper says as he passes us the babies.

"Your nieces?" Charlie asks. "Our daughters" Edward confirms. "Right, the adoption" He says. He smiles at the girls before looking back at us. "Renesmee's got your eyes, Bella. And Elizabeth has your smile, Nova" He says amazed.

Charlie leaves and Emmett and Sam step outside. "Well done Bella, Nova. I've never seen new-borns hold that kind of restraint" Jasper says smiling at us.

"I'm not sure they are new-borns. They're so tame" Emmett speaks up smirking. "Emmett don't antagonize them, they're the strongest ones in the house" Edward says. Emmett cracks his knuckles "Please" He says not believing it.

———•———

I stood across from Emmett, holding his hand as we set up for an arm wrestle. "Cheat, and I tell Rose" I say smirking. Emmett just laughs "I don't need to cheat to beat you" he jokes. "well you did when I was human" I say back.

"All right, on three!" Jasper shouts. "One, Two, Three" he yells. I stare right into Emmett's eyes as we wrestle. It takes a few seconds but I beat him, enough for the log to break under us. I laugh with a huge smile as Jasper pulls me to him.

"Well done, darling" he says smirking down at me. I smile and watch as Bella steps forward "You sure you don't want to recharge your ego before you have another turn Emmett?" I joke. He playfully glares at me and takes Bella's hand.

Sure enough, Bella crushes Emmett at the game. Beating him, almost instantly. I go to open my mouth but Emmett stops me "My Ego is perfectly fine, thank you Booster" he says causing Jasper and me to laugh.

———•———

Elizabeth was growing so fast, we all worried how much time we had with her.

———•———

I stood in a field covered in snow as Renesmee and Elizabeth collected snowflakes. With us was Jake in his werewolf form. "Look Mommy" Elizabeth said as she came towards me, a snowflake in hand. I smiled and held her small hand in mine. "Good job, why don't you and Renesmee get another one" I say smiling at her.

She nods and runs off. I watch as she jumps in the air using her vampire abilities. Lizzie was able to manipulate the minds of people just like me and she was able to feel the emotions of others just the same as Jasper.

"Edward thinks we'll find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something" Bella tells Jake and I. Up on the mountain I noticed a women, who looked like our cousin Irina.

Bella took off after her as I stayed. "Who was that, Auntie Noe" Renesmee asks me as she hugs Jakes leg. "I think that was our cousin from Denali" I answer smiling at them. I pick Elizabeth up as we wait for Bella to come back.

———•———