"𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗹𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗶𝗲"

𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

THE BABY CRY CAME FIRST. We were all so glad to hear it but no one could hear Bella's heart beat anymore.

She was dead. She died in childbirth. My sister wasn't alive. The thoughts all came crushing down and it was horrifying seeing my sister lay dead after only getting one glance at her child.

I cried when I saw her laying there with bite marks all over her. Her eyes were dull and her skin was pale. She looked so sad.

I grasped her hand and held onto it, crying as she didn't wake. After an hour of sitting by her side, Jasper finally got me to leave the room.

Emmett and Rose sat with Elizabeth and Renesmee. Jasper wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks away. He lovingly kissed me, reassuring me that everything was going to be okay.

And it was, everything was going to be okay. The venom had worked and Bella would wake up soon.

"I need Lizzie" I say knowing holding the baby will calm me. Jasper nods and leaves to soon come back into our room with Elizabeth.

I take her from his arms and sit onto the bed with her. I rock her back and forth until she falls asleep. Jasper sits down beside me leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so happy" he says looking between me and Elizabeth. I smile and kiss the baby's forehead "Me too, Jazz" I reply.

"No matter what, it's always going to be us three now, Always.."

"And Forever..."

———•———