"𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗹𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗶𝗲, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗺𝗼𝗺"

𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

BELLA LEFT WITH JAKE the next day. She couldn't tell me where and why because my mind wasn't safe from Aro but I trusted her.

When Bella got back the next day she told me what she could. That Alice had left her a note and that we needed a plan for the girls to leave Forks. I agreed and wrote a note for Elizabeth for when she was there.

'Dear Lizzie,

I thought we would have forever together, but I guess that's changed. You had to leave Forks because you're in danger. Not because we don't love you, because your Dad and I do, so much. You'll be safe, with Jake and Paul. And I know this because me and because me and Aunt Bella always have been. Everything you'll need is in this bag. I Love You Lizzie.

Love Mom.'

———•———

"It's a romantic notion, isn't it. That a righteous few can defy a great evil. I must admit, you had me believing. For a moment. Well, good luck, you're going to need it. Cheers" The scruffy vampire says shortly before leaving again.

———•———

"Alright! Present time! Come on!" Charlie shouts as we all sit around the tree. It was Christmas now and Jasper and Edward came with Bella and I for Christmas. Renesmee sat on the floor beside Elizabeth as they excitedly waited.

"Dad, we didn't have time to wrap ours, but here it is" I say handing him a small piece of paper from Bella and I. "It's a five day fishing trip to Frasier river, it's for you and Sue" Bella says.

"You leave tomorrow" Jasper says. "Wow, that's really nice. Thank you. Tomorrow? I can't leave tomorrow" he says. Sue comes out  from behind us "I made arrangements for you at work" she says smiling.

"Sneaky. And extravagent" he says. "And non-refundable, I'm afraid" Edward adds. "Are you four trying to get rid of me?" he asks. Yes. "Because it's working!" he says as he starts chuckling.

"Frasier river. That means we'll be chasing cutthroat!" Charlie exclaims to Sue. "We might even have to hook a rainbow or some bulls." Sue adds. "Women knows her trout" Charlie says.

I crouched down beside Lizzie, "Hey beautiful, this came for you" I say handing her a purple wrapped present. She smiles and quickly unwraps it. A green bracelet falls out onto her lap. Lizzie smiles as she holds it up.

"It's from Uncle Paul" She says excitedly. I laugh and put it on her. "It's so pretty" she says. I nod and stand back up and walk over to Jasper. "So where's my present?" he asks jokingly.

"Just you wait" I smirk. Causing him to laugh and give me a small kiss.

3rd Person pov:

Jasper stood watching from afar as Nova tucked Lizzie into bed in a tent the had brought. The vampires were all gathered around a bonfire sharing war stories.

Suddenly Carlisle appeared beside Jasper. "I can't help thinking, all these people are putting themselves in danger because Edward and I fell in love with humans." Jaspers says staring out ahead.

"You found your mate, Jasper. You deserve to be happy" Carlisle says. "But at what cost?" Jasper argues.

"Everyone here has something to fight for. I certainly do." he says looking at the Cullen Coven. Jasper looks back at the tent to see Lizzie talking to Nova. "Carlisle, I've never thanked you" Jasper suddenly says.

"For this extraordinary life." He says. Carlisle smile and pats his shoulder.

Nova's pov:

I pulled out a small silver Locket out of my pocket. I opened it in front of Lizzie. Inside on one side was a picture of Jasper and I at prom. On the other side was carved in writing. Lizzie looks up to me confused "It says: Always and Forever" I tell her.

She smiles "Tomorrow, you have to stay with Paul. No matter what. Even if I have to tell him to take you.. somewhere" I tell her.

Lizzie starts to tear up. I pull her into a hug "Hey, Baby, it's alright" I comfort her. "You're going to be safe" she looked up. "Always" I say. "And Forever" she says back.

———•———