"𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮"

𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

THAT SAME NIGHT, I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. The bed suddenly dipped as a body laid down beside me. I turned my head to the right to see Jasper staring back at me. "Hi" I whisper as he slides his arm around my waist.

"Hello darling" he says back smiling. He moves some of my hair out of my face and kisses my cheek. "You ready for graduation soon?" he asks, his warm breath fanning my face.

I smile with a nod "What about you?" I ask. He chuckles and flips me over so I'm straddling him. "I've had my fair share of practice" he jokes, kissing my neck.

I place a kiss on his jaw and right next to his lips. "You know, you don't have to tease me so much" he says. I laugh and lay back down beside him "What's one country you've always wanted to visit?"  he asks randomly.

I think for a minute before responding "Bora Bora". Jasper smiles and pulls me closer to him "then one day we shall go to Bora Bora" he tells me. I chuckle and place my head on his chest allowing myself to fall asleep.

———•———

I sat in the school gym, Bella to my left and Jasper to my right. I held Jasper's hand as Jess made her speech. "When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president... Or in my case, a princess." The audience laughed.

"When we were ten they asked again. We answered, rock star, cowboy. Or in my case, a gold medallist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this? Who the hell knows."

"This isn't the time to make hard-and-fast decisions. This is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere. Fall in love, a lot" Jasper turned to me with a smile and squeezed my hand a little. I flashed a smile back and continued to listen to Jess.

"Major in Philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind, and change it again, because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way someday when they ask what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know." We all clap for Jess as she stands tall on the stage.

It was time to get our diplomas. The Cullens went first, their last name beginning with C and all. I cheered Jasper on as he sent me a smile from up on stage. I was cheering the loudest for Rose as she got handed hers and then it was Bella's turn.

I laughed as my dad stood up to cheer her on. I clapped loudly and whooped as she smiled down to us. Then It was my turn. I walked up the steps and towards the Professor. I turned to see my Dad standing up clapping, along with Carlisle and Esme. I looked to the Cullens, Rose standing up with Emmett as he whooped very loudly.

Then my eyes fell on Jasper who had a massive grin on his face. I smiled at him and walked down the steps towards him. He pulled me into a big hug and placed a soft kiss on my lips. Emmett and Rose came over. Emmett picked me up and spun me around like a toy.

I laughed as he placed me down. Rose came over and hugged me so tightly I almost couldn't breathe.

———•———

Bella and I walked up the steps of the Cullens' house and found Jess and Angela dancing. "Hey, you guys made it!" Angela said over the music.

"What did you think of my speech" Jess asks. "Jess, it was incredible" I say smiling. "yeah, it was like I was born to lead right?" she asks. I laugh as Angela drags her away to dance again.

Suddenly Jake walks in. I hug him with a smile as he comes up to us. "What are you doing here?" Bella asks. "You invited me, remember?" Jake smirks.

"Was my right hook to subtle for you? That was me uninviting you" Bella says. My mouth parts in surprise "Your right hook wha-" I say confused.

"Look Bella I'm sorry for the kiss" He sighs. My jaws drops "What kiss" I ask really confused. "Guys I'm feeling very left out right now, I'm so confused" I say.

"Look, here" he passes Bella and I matching wolf bracelets. Bella was brown and mine was white. "Thanks Jake" I say pulling him into a hug. Over his shoulder I see Alice frozen in her spot clearly having a vision.

"Alice, what did you see?" I ask as Bella comes up to us. "The decisions been made." she says. "You're not going to Seattle?" Bella asks.

"No, they're coming here..."

———•———