~5~

Since my school is for the rich intellectual teens we have to do internships. We had to take tests as well as choose between Science, Tech, or Math.

     Choosing the subject will help the school by giving you a list of Scientists or Mathmaticians you had to impress, your grades on the tests will be sent to the people on your list,
     Then there is a huge Science fair so all said people have to come to check out Science projects,
     FINALLY you will get a list of people who want you for an internship listed from the most intellectual people sorted into the three categories listed earlier.

So much information that I had to scribble down just so I could do my best and make my parents and Uncle Aaron proud. Don't forget Peter, never forget Peter.

And now I have to choose, Science or Tech.... Science or Tech.... Science... Tech...

"Here you go Miss." I look up and see the teacher collecting the sheets, I quickly scribbled down Science as neat as I can muster in such a small time and handed the paper over to her.

"Thank you Mr Morales, good luck trying to impress anyone with how your first week here went." And that sent chills down my spine while she continued to the other rows.

When the bell rung I immediately go to my locker and slide out my phone to go onto the school website and scroll through the list of people coming to the school.

"Susan..... Bob..... Michael.... Olivia.... Steve—" As I stop scrolling the only thing that goes through my mind is "Olivia?" Scrolling back up I see Dr. Olivia Octavious or Doc Ock.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

As I walk over to the dorms I can't get the thought out of my head, Doc Oc is coming? And to give out internships as well? That's shocking but she is like the "Female Mad Scientist version of Bill Nye" or whoever Peter is comparing her to.

I just really want to get an internship with someone really smart but not with Olivia, even if she is one of the smartest people on the planet, she is too much for anyone to handle.

Especially if your spider-man, like put yourself in my shoes. Going out dodging the police and taking down petty criminals while fighting ONE OF THE SMARTEST PEOPLE IN OUR GENERATION nightly. Why did I have to be bit by a spider, a radioactive one–

Danger

I freeze only to end up walking into the door of my dorm room. 'Stupid spideysense' I thought as I rubbed my forehead and walked in only to make sure my roommate isn't in here and to quickly open my pillow case.

My suit was not in there. The closet? Nope. In my mattress? YES

Just kidding I have lost it, and now I have to explain to May about how I have lost my suit.

"Do you realize that someone could have found it?" And now I am facing one of the scariest people ever. Not King Pin since he is nowhere to be seen, not Green Goblin, Aunt May.

"Ok, I know this sounds bad but-" May opens her mouth to interrupt me but I raise my hands so she understands that I have more to say, "Now listen to the but cause I don't want you interrupting me." She nods clearly annoyed as I drop the I'm calm but aggressive tone and go back to being scared.

"Now, I will find it, and nothing bad will happen."

It went bad real quick

"Your Spider-man?!" As my roommate stood there holding up the suit I stuff my hands in my jeans. I snuck off campus to go to May's house, then snuck back only for the lights to turn on and for me to be caught.

"I'm a cosplayer, yeah I cosplay heroes." I sucked in my breath thinking about how I'm gonna die if he rats me out and my parents will soon find out.

"That's so cool!" He then starts blabbering on about how cool the suit is and how awesome I am.

"Thanks man but, can we keep this like between us cause I don't want people to know about this..." I ask awkwardly as he quits geeking out and looks at me and nods.

"No I totally get it."

"Thanks man."

Sorry if It's short, I'll try writing one that probably goes up into the 900 or 1000 range.