~3~

Sorry it took a while, please give me suggestions and who you want to be introduced
      -The Author

Have you ever wanted to fly? Have you ever wanted to soar above the clouds just to fall close to the ground and catch yourself?

The feeling of the wind flowing past, the adrenaline rushing through your veins, wanting to take off your mask just so you could feel the wind against your face.

It was all so beautiful, the dark sky with the neon lights shining and clashing with the giant screen with Jonah J Jameson sharing some news in time square.

I was far away from home but seeing all the people walking and driving under me honking and shouting made me feel on top of the world.

So far, I still have to go back to school even though the environment is awkward, everyone remembered the disastrous first few days that I attended:

Me clinging onto the wall shirtless, destroyed some persons office, got in trouble by security, people saw the moment where Gwen had to get her hair shaved in the nurses office- I WAS JUST A DISASTER! 

The fact that people- well the news people mainly- were wondering where the Prowler went and just things have gone so wrong in the span of what 3 days?!

The yellow orange hue surprised me and cause me to crash right into a build board. Now you may be wondering "What about your Spidey sense, Miles?" I have no idea.  Everything hurt, especially my face.

I had to get back to the dorm or I would get in trouble with security again. My roommate wakes up at 7: 30 and now has to be like 6 and I'm a good hour away from school but class starts at 8 so two hours to do everything is not enough but standing here won't help.