~9~

After a long time of arguing, Ian was working with Miles to try and see what they have similar so they can better themselves at school.

Turns out Ian was terrible at quadratic formulas even though he was supposed to learn that a long time before. Because of this, Miles was doing his damn best to try and help this poor man but he was failing so hard.

"You have to carry it to the right side," Miles explained, "if you don't, it would be impossible to do this problem without a 'C' value."

"...there's supposed to be a C value?" Miles was this close to quitting this school and going back to his old one.

"Y'KNOW. How about let's wrap this up! I'm really tired. Howaboutwedothis againsometime? Ohperfectbyebyenow—" Miles may have jumped over his still fighting seniors and passively aggressively slurred his words at an attempt to leave but it's fine~

Uncle Aaron is unconscious on his couch...

Peter is also unconscious on Aaron's couch...

Their drunk...

I don't want to explain further.

Miles, obviously, doesn't go to his dorm and instead goes outside for patrol.

Miles heads over to May Parkers house to upgrade his spiderman suit. Aunt May is surprisingly good at creating nanotechnology suits.

"Creating a suit out of nanotech is not as hard as it seems but it still is pretty fucking difficult." Aunt May also swears like a sailor.

"Hey... May?"
"Yeah, kid?"
"Remember when Olivia Octavious broke into your house?" Miles questioned.
"Very vividly." May sassed in response.
"...did you, um, know May before that happened?" Miles was furiously trying to hide his face behind notes on nanotech.
"Oh yeah I knew her." May casually says, "We almost got married—"

"You HUH—"

A/N
Sorry about me being inactive I've been really busy so excuse me as I reread this book so I can try and understand what I was planning for this.