~1~

Peter B. Parker's POV

As me and Miles exited the burger place all those days ago when they almost died by Kingpin, he was showing me around New York as I pointed out the differences between my NY and his.

"Miles?" We both turn and Miles eyes seem to pop out of his head as he sees his father getting out of his cop car a few feet away. "Who is this?"

Miles seemed to have a quick thought and opened his mouth as I expected something smart to come out but I was very disappointed.

"This is my Uncle Peter." I then gave a small wave and smile then we both realised who this was and froze.

"What?" His mother got out of the passenger side of the car and that's when #$&/ hit the fan

"I was married to Aaron, he didn't tell you?" I seemed shocked at the words that came out of my mouth.  I guess I'm now married to a man, not like I'm complaining that it's a he I am very well in a relationship with my MJ.

"Your married to Aaron?!" Mrs. Morales said shocked then looked at her husband like he hid this.

"Don't look at me! I didn't know."

Hope you all like it! This is part one and I am very tired, it is 8:30 at night here and luckily tomorrow is a Friday and we don't have school so maybe 3 more updates on my three day weekend. I am now going to edit my DC fanfictions and work on books coming out maybe in January.

Be safe, wear a mask, wash your hands, read comics and watch movies, put down the bleach, and enjoy this small picture from the pits of the Marvel fandom: