~6~

Remember when I was talking about those internship thingies? Yeah well... I forgot all about it with my suit, patrol, parents, family, the situation with Uncle Aaron and Peter— I forgot about them... Aaron  probably killed him so guess it's out of my hands.

I actually ended up asking May for help and we both made some cool spider legs that work in a backpack, we plan on using them in a new suit of mine but it isn't that good of an idea.

It ended up being a bad idea when I was setting up my booth in the technology area, which was in the gym, I remembered Dr. Octavious was coming and that there was a huge chance that she would come over to me and choose me cause of her metal tentacles.

Funny, I was actually right about something for once.

"Metallic legs?" She said, while looking in awe as she ran a hand  along the metal.

"Yeah, I took inspiration of off a spider. This was a big ambitious idea so they can only hold someone my size for a minute or two." Now you may be wondering 'Miles, won't people wonder why you did this rather than a simple box tornado' this is a rich kid school. I had to do the best, most risk taking ideas to get ahead. It barely made me stand out with everyone's ideas and projects.

"Still, that's impressive for a freshman in highschool— or infact anyone!" Her back suddenly straightened, "I don't know if you are going to get any offers—" She looks down at my chest where a name tag resided,
"Miles. If you want you can come intern for me." She clapped her hands together writing down her notebook and pushed her glasses back up onto her nose. She then handed me a card with her name, email, and phone number.

"Thank you, ma'am." I was beyond worried, what if she found out about me being Spider–Man? "It will be an honor working under you." She said her goodbyes and left, no one came to my booth for the rest of the day. Octavious only went to my booth and a few others, I was the only one who earned praise. She was the Bill Nye of our generation.

"Ok everyone," we went to our homeroom teachers so we can be told about the final steps for our internship, "Some of your internships will cause you to leave class early or even miss classes entirely so your grades are your responsibility and you will lose your internship if you ever start failing a class."

I won't lose my internship nor fail class, I'm used to pressure building up on me and procrastination taking control.

"Some places have rooms where you can stay in if it gets too late," the screen behind her held a pie chart, 3% of the places had hotels to spare. Those were the 3 smartest people ever, including, Doc Oc, "This means that 97% of those don't have a place for you to stay if it gets late so keep track on time or get to the dorms safely." I can swing through the city so I can make it.

"Only a few of you have gotten scouted," the board then switched to the seating chart and only 6 seats were green and the others blue, "those 6 have gotten business cards from the guests and those who haven't then, too bad."
Everyone paused it did a gasp like in an anime, I was lucky to be one of the few, "You are going to have to work harder and wait for the next date to earn a better chance at internships. If you don't get one then, you will be left here and take extra classes to catch up with those getting first hand experience." The 16 blue students were now scrambling to open up notebooks and try to come up with ideas and asking the other five green students about their projects as research to see who went up to them and who were enemies.

"I see this has become a class challenge," everyone looked up from their friends and notebooks, "don't worry about your class, worry about our rival schools and your upper classmen." Right, there must be some upperclassmen who weren't lucky to get internships.
The board behind her showed a list of schools and dates under them, "choose a school and date, you can also choose multiple. This week you are allowed to skip class and go to other schools or chase down your teachers for help or scope out the enemies." She looked up flashing us a smirk that could kill, "Here at Brooklyn Visions Academy, we like to play dirty and do whatever it takes to change society for the better." Felicia Hardy, or Miss. Hardy.

She was our homeroom teacher, many students have been betting on seeing if she is a cougar or not.

She reminds me of the homeroom teacher for class D in the anime, The Classroom of the Elite. She reminded me of someone else, someone I've met... I can't put a finger on it.

(864 words)
Let's put your Marvel comics knowledge to the test, who is Felicia Hardy? Don't use google nor anything else, no cheating allowed. I am curious on the first person to guess who she is.