12

Sorry for any errors
Y/n pov

I brought then to the red district where I knew jea-ha and hak was at. Once we were in front of it we could clearly see hak leaning against the window seal with girls around him.

"Hey!!" Yoon shouted at hak. Hak turned around and paled when he saw us three standing there looking right at him. "What are you doing here?!" Yoon questioned him.

Hak looked panicked. "Yoon! princess! y/n! What are you doing here? No this isn't what you think. This guy forced me along..." He trailed off once he saw the man that he was talking about was no longer there. Now he is just pointing at an empty seat. "Wait he's gone?! Where did he go?!" He then jumps down in front of us.

"Why did you come to a place like this in the middle of the day...?" Yoon questioned hak. "What are you guys doing here?" Hak ignored yoon's question.

"We came here because y/n said she saw the green dragon around here and kija sensed his presence too. I didn't think we'd come to a place like this.. and find you here. Suspicious." Yoon said.  He then turned to me and yona who were just standing there.

"Yona, y/n! Say something to this guy!" He told us. Yona took a small step forward as to say she would say something first. "Hak" she started.

"Uh. Don't get the wrong idea i-" hal was unfortunately cut off by yona. "You can just tell me when you want to go to these kinds of places." The princess told hak.

"Geez hak, I didn't think you would be that kind of guy." I told him, faking it. I knew he was draged by jea-ha but I wanted to tease him about it. I smirked and giggled.

"It's not like tha-" hak was once again cut off but by yoon this time. "There, those are some fine words we've received. Thank you very much" he said while clapping his hands not too fast but also not too slow.

Later

" What did you say?! He lied to the princess and went to a loose place like that?!" Kaji yelled with anger once he found out about where we found hak.

"I really misjudged him. He was surrounded by girls who wore that barely covered their chests." Yoon said.

"And when I was starting to think he was a gentleman." I said while shaking my head side to side in disappointment. "What a let down"

"Would you guys listen to what others have to say..." Hal said, trying to get us to listen to his reason. Poor hak, they will forever remember this tramitizing moment.

"Kija, yoon, y/n... Don't say that. Even hak has time when he wants to fool around with girls." Yona said, trying to defend hak. "Don't claim outrageous things like you already know them" hak told her.

"You say that, but what would you do if hak found himself a lover?" Yoon questions.

"May luck be on your side" I say while putting my hands together, preying for the poor girl. "Hey!"

Kija walks forward. "Fret not princess! Even if that is not here, shin ah and I will protect you! If the green dragon becomes our ally soon, then that will no longer be needed."

All of a sudden a big bag was thrown at kija who lucky dodges. "Oops, my hand slipped." Hak says glaring at kija.

They both glare at each other for a second before getting in each other's faces. Kija's claw was out, ready to claw hak's eyes out while hak was cracking his knuckles, ready to beat kija to the ground.

Yoon sees this and quickly scolds them. "Quit it with the war of the monsters here!" He yells out.

Out of nowhere, I was pulled into an ally and pushed against the wall with everyone else except hak. His body shielding most of us from others.

I look up to ask what that was for until I saw our faces were inches apart. "Be quiet" he said in a hush voice.

His face was turned a little to see outside the ally way, looking at some guards. My face was sure to be a tomato color by now. I mean can you blame me. A freaking hot dudes face just a couple of inches away from yours.

"Their gone now" he said while backing away from us to let us breath. "What is it?" Yoon asked while tilting his head a little.

"Officers. If we don't want to run into any trouble, we should quickly take our leave." He answered. We all nod our head and exited the ally way. By now my face was back to it's original color, thankfully.

A lady suddenly came up to hak. "Excuse me"

"Oh it's you from yesterday" hak answered uninterested.

I lean a little to Yoon and yona. "That's why he didn't get any supplies yesterday." I said to them. They both gasp in response. Hak just turned around gave me a quick glare.

"Yes! Thank you very much for yesterday!" The lady said.

"It's dangerous for you to be in places where the officers hang around." Hak said back.

"I can't help it. This is where I work..." She defended.

"Let's take this somewhere else." He said as he felt us stare at him, wanting answers.

At the lady's house

"Ehh?! You kicked and punched an officer?!" Yoon shouted out at hak who was leaning against a wall without a care in the world.

"Well, the one who kicked him was someone who was already passing by, but-" Yoon cut off hak.

"Ooh, a moment of bravery passed through you, huh? Not. You caused a scene by doing that, didn't you thunder beast?" Yoon said white his hands on his hips unimpressed.

"It was thanks to him that I was saved. We can't go against the officers" the lady finally spoke up. She was sitting at a table with me, yona and Yoon.

"Do the officers of this town do stupid things in broad daylight?" Yoon asked.

"Yes. They act violently around stores and take away women who catch their eye. We live everyday just trying to avoid angering the officers as much as much as we can." The lady answered. Poor lady. Everyone was terrified. No freedom in this village.

"Is it because of yang kum-ji?" Hak asked.

"Kum-ji?" Yoon questioned.

"He's the lord of all of away. Everyone in the town lives in fear of him." I answered. The lady looked at me in shocked of my knowledge. Surprised I can even remember though. Ehh, my memory isn't that bad I guess.

Word Count - 1133