8

Sorry for any errors
❗Warning there is violence and some anime trash talk. You also may get you feeling hurt.❗
Your pov

"YOU STUPID FAT GIRL!" My mom yelled. We were in our living room and I was on the foor on my knees as she yelled at me.

She then slapped me. "WHY CAN'T YOU BE A REGULAR CHILD! I GIVE YOU A HOME, FOOD, WATER, AND CLOTHING! THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME! WHY CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" She kept slapping me after every sentence she yelled. I looked around and saw all of my family there laughing at me. No one was gonna help me.

I had tears in my eyes from her slapping. It hurt a lot.

"ALL YOU DO IS WATCH THAT STUPID ANIME ALL DAY! YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF THIS HOUSE! LOOK AT THIS, ITS ALL A MESS! WHY DO YOU EVEN WATCH ANIME?! THEY NOT REAL AND NEVER WILL BE, STOP DAY DREAMING AND GET A LIFE!" She kept yelling.

"ANIME IS MY LIFE!" I yelled at her. That was a big mistake. She kicked me in the stomach then grabbed my hair and brought my face to look at hers only to be be pushed into the ground.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO YELL AT YOUR MOTHER! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS! WHERE DID I GO WRONG THAT TURNED YOU INTO A DISRESPECTFUL, LAZY, FAT, UGLY BRAT!" My face was still on the ground. I kept crying silently as she kept yelling about how bad of a child I am.

"Im sorry" I said. She release my hair. I brought my face up to look at her only to close then again. I felt tears running down my eyes. "I won't be disrespectful or lazy. I won't be fat anymore. Im sorry. I'll work hard and be the child you want" I said.

All of a sudden, I felt my side ack in a new found pain. She had kicked me in the side and I flew across the room into the glass table. "THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH! YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH YOU HEAR!" She shouted.

The glass table had broken when i landed on it. So there was tons of tiny pieces of glass shards everywhere. Some where in my skin making me bleed. I cough up blood that landed on the floor in front of me. I was still crying. It was very hard to breath with all the crying and I was losing blood too.

Yona pov

"Im gonna stand guard here, you and yoon go on." Kija said. I nod and kept going down the stairs.

Once we are down the stairs, we walked into a room and saw two figures. One was sitting and the other was laying down. The one sitting saw us and stand up and walked towards us slowly.

It was the blue dragon. I wonder how the other person was. I'll find out later.

Later

We were gonna start walking towards the exit but then we heard someone violently coughing. I quickly turn to see who it was.

I saw the blue dragon quickly run over to the person lying down and turn the over on their side.

The person then coughed up blood. I looked closely and saw they had a lot of wounds, some looked fresh.

"Yoon do you think you can help them?" I ask the young boy standing next to me. He turned his head to face me and said" Im a handsome genus but I don't know if I can't look." I looked down thinking.

I looked back up and started to walk towards the blue dragon and the person." Baka, get back here. You heard what he said, he wants us to leave." Yoon whispered to me. I ignored him and kept walking slowly.

The blue dragon saw me and turn with his sword out, pointing at me. "Stay away!" He said in a demanding voice. I stopped and started to speak. "Please let us help that person. Yoon here has medicine but he needs to see what's wrong." I said.

"LEAVE!" He yelled. I nod and looked at the person, worried for them. Then me and yoon left the room and back up the stairs.

Once we were up the stairs we saw that we were surrounded by the villagers. "Princess!" Kija said in surprise.

Time skip

We were all happy to be out of the cave. I looked around and saw that blue dragon was not here. I wonder where he is. I turn to the group. "Hey guys, do you know where the blue dragon went? He is not here" I asked them. Hak just shrugged his shoulders as to say he doesn't know. Kija looked around to see if what I said was true.

"He is most likely with that person we saw with him. They looked very ill." Yoon said. " what person?" Hak questioned looking at yoon.

"There was someone else there in the blue dragons cave. They were coughing up blood. When we tried to help he told us to leave." Yoon answered.

"Well then we should go and see. Also to ask him to join of course." I said. Then we started to head back into the cave we just came out of.

Time skip

We made it to the room where they were. We see the blue dragon sitting near the person laying down. The person started to cough some more blood.

The blue dragon senses us and turn towards us. I took a step towards them. " blue dragon, i will ask you once more. But will you come and join us to find the remaining dragons?" I asked.

He looked at me for a minute then turn to the person laying down. Then back up at me. He must really cherish that person.

"You can bring them. I can treat them and if you want, you can watch me incase you still don't trust me." Yoon said. I nod at his statement in agreement.

The blue dragon then looked at us then nod. I smiled. Already got two dragons to join, i just need to find two more.

I got exited and said " ok, lets go then." The others nod and we went out of the cave.

Once out of the cave we head off to the woods. It was close to dark so we set up camp.

I decided I wanted to see how the person looks like. Everyone else had the same idea cause we all turned towards the blue dragon.

He was standing while holding the person with one of his arms on their back and the other under their knees.

They had cuts all over, messed up hair and bruises all over their face. They had h/l h/c hair. And looked to be about y/h.

My eyes widen from realization. It was the girl that ran away from yoon two days ago. It was y/n.

Pick who you want to fall in love with.

Yoon

Hak - 1

Kija

Shin ah

Jae ha - 2

Zeno

Word Count - 1196