14

Sorry for any errors
Y/n pov

Now the boys except Yoon are surrounded by the pirates. A little test from the captain herself. Hak and kina started bragging about how they can take all of them down by themselves.

After a minute all the pirates were down on the ground, defeated. "Do you want us now?" Hak asked the captain.

Jea-ha stepped up to captain. "It's no use, captain. Their strength is abnormal. They're like three of me."

Gi-gan huffed and passed them. They all looked proud and happy. Me and yona smiled at each other.

"Don't relax to quickly." The captain said. She walked up towards us and asked what we can do."you brats. What can you do?" She asked Yoon first.

"I don't like violence, so I don't fight. Other than that I can do anything. Cooking, sewing, hunting, treating the wounded and if I have the ingredients I can make explosives. I'm also a pretty boy." Yoon said, sticking a finger out when he named things he can do.

She nod and goes to me next. "What about you?" She asked.

I quickly tried to think of something but the only thing I could think of was how I know it's going to turn out like. Well I'm not really useful to begin with anyways." I can predict the future?" I asked unsure if it was acceptable.

"Nothing" the captain answered with. I felt my shoulders slum down in disappointment and despair. Yoon, being the good friend he is, patted my should to try and make me feel better. Thanks Yoon, I love you!

I look up to see yona answering to gi-gan. "Me..? What I can do...? Huh... Hmmm" she hummed while holder her chin in her hand, trying to think of something she can do. In the same position as me. So sad.😔

"Nothing, huh?" Gi-gan concluded. "Someone who can't do anything here will be useless. Kim-ji has a large number of difficult people working for him in this town. But if you don't have the strength, then even if you fight back, you will only lose your life. It's impossible for little girls like you two. Go home" she said. She started to walk away into the cabin on the ship until kina walked forward.

"If these people cannot join then we-" "kina. It's fine. It's as captain gi-gan says. But...there's a reason I can't retreat, either." Yona said, interrupting kija. She held such determination in her eyes to save these people.

Gi-gan walked towards us both. "Isn't that nice? How about I give you a job that will prove whether or not you'll be useful...or whether you'll be a person I can place my trust in? A high risk job." She said. Oh no, I know where this is going. The evil cliff!

Time skip

" Yona, y/n.... That's the vanishing cape. Your task is located down there. What will you do? If your going to give up, now it the time." Jea-ha told us.

I'm gonna admit, this is the scariest thing I have ever done. I look at the cape with scared eyes. I looked other at yona and see she was determined to be useful and do this. Of course she dose anyways.

"I must do this" yona said. I nod, agreeing with her.

Jea-ha sighed and showed us where the path way was."you'll make your way down from there, and then there will be a cavity only you too will be able to fit into. You'll pick the senjusou there and then come back. That's it. Easy right?" He said.

Yup totally easy green boy. "Okay" yona said. She then started her way down the path with me right behind her.

Everything will be okay, even if in not the best climber we will be okay. I just need to remind yona of the waves before she get out of the cave. Everything will be okay.

All of the sudden a strong blow of wind came, making me and yona stop and hold onto the wall tightly. I then made the biggest mistake ever. I. Looked. Down.

I started to get a little dizzy but shook it off. I need to focus or I'm gonna die he.  That's not really how I want to go out, thank you very much.

"Calm down, the wind isn't that strong" jea-ha said from up above. "Oh yeah then you come do this." I said. Yeah, not that strong my ass.

I look over to see how yona was holding up and I can't see her trembling. "Yona." I said. That caught her attention and she looked over to me.

"It's okay. We are gonna be okay. Just keep moving forward." I said. She gave me a small smile with a nod and continued down the narrow path way.

Time skip

Me and yona finally made it to the cave with the plants inside. Took forever though. I look around the cave and see green vines covering the walls and ceiling. With some beautiful flowers here and there. In the middle of the cave was where the senjusou was planted.

"This is the senjusou" I said while walking up to the plant. "It's pretty" yona complemented. I nod my head in agreement. Yona pick some up and put it in her little bag.

"Did you guys find it?" Jea-ha asked from outside. "Yes!" Yona replied for us. She then turned to me while was still looking at the plant because why not.

"Come on, y/n" she said. "Okay hold on" I told her. Yona nod her head and went outside of the cave. I then gasp, remembering what happenes. "I forgot to tell her! Yona!" I yelled while quickly getting some of the senjusou and stuffing it into my bag.

"Jea-ha, run!" I heard yona yell out. All of a sudden a big wave came crashing to where we were. The cave walls protected me from getting swept away. But that can't be said for yona.

"Yona?! Yona!" Jea-ha yelled out while coughing a little. I quickly left the cave and tried to search for yona.

"Can you see her, jea-ha?!" I asked while still looking around. Oh I hope she's fine. I forgot what happens. Stupid memory problems. He turned to me and seemed a little relieved I was still here.

"Y/n! Good thing you're safe. I can't see her anywhere. Yona!" He said. He started to take off his clothes, prepared to jump into the sea to find her.

Word count - 1113