3

Sorry for any errors
3rd POV

"I wanted to make sure you were safe, then I heard singing and followed it and it lead me to you" the brown haired, beautiful boy said while smiling softly.

"Oh well, thanks but you didn't have to." The girl said.

"Of course I did" Yun said. He than turned on his heel and started to walk off. He stoped when remembered some thing. He then turned back around. "Oh by the way, we are going to head out to find the four other dragons in the morning." He informed then walked off again without turning back this time.

'i'll sleep outside tonight I guess.' (y/n) thought. She then layed back onto the tree. She closed her eyes and went off to slumber.

In the morning

Y/n POV

I heard some foot steps near me. I slowly opened my eyes to see three people walking towards me. Yun was holding a bag, hak had his weapon and yona holding my bag in her hands.

"I guess we are leaving now?" I asked the group while getting up. "Yup, and I have your bag with your items." Yona chirped happily while holding out my bag. I smiled at her and grabbed my bag from her hands, putting it on( kinda like how Yun has his bag on ).

"Oh by the way, how do you guys sleep on the freaking floor. It's really hard and it makes my back and shoulders hurt?" I asked/complained to them.

Hak chuckled. OMG, it's more hot then what the screen shows! I must hear more in the future. "You get use to it I guess" he said.

"Ok let's go then" I said happily. Then I started to follow the group to find the first dragon. The white dragon, also known as kija.

I still kinda know what will happen, but like I said things might change since I'm here. The next thing I remember is Yona asking to use a weapon to help us. But I could be wrong because of my poor memory.

Later

"It's been a while, kid. It's rare to see you with someone else. Who are these two?" An old trader asked, gesturing to me and hak. Hak was holding a big bag over his shoulder, which held yona, and with a hat and his weapon all wrapped up. I was also given a hat like hak's but smaller.

Yoon turned to us before turning back to the old man. "Oh-" he was cut off by hak wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his chest. "I'm his business partner and this is my wife. We're going up near the border to do some business." Hak said.

I barely registered what he said as my face turned red as a tomato. My head was starting to get light headed from how hot face was getting. It was like i was in an oven! Thank god the old man left.

I quickly escaped hak's arm and started walking ahead. Darn that hak! I think back to that moment, how his arm perfectly wrapped around my waist. How I felt his toned chest even through his loose clothes.

My face heats up again. Okay, calm down! I fan my face and continued to tell myself to calm down. I heard the group catching up. I took a deep breath before joining them. I made sure to stay away from hak.

Later

"Y/n. Y/n." I heard hak call but I refused to acknowledge him. "Are you ignoring me?" He asked walking behind me, trying to get a good look at my face. I kept my head turned, making sure he dosent even get a good glance at my tomato face.