6

Sorry for any errors
Your pov

I walked back to the big giant tree in the middle and see a big crowd around something. Oh this is most likely the part when they meet each other.

I started walking to them, i see hak and decided to stand next to him. Once i was standing next to him i asked what happened.

"That guy just walked up to us and when he saw the princess, he passed out." He answered. "Oh poor kija, he has to suffer threw a lot of pain right now." I said to myself.

Hak turned towards me with a confused face. " you know him?' He asked me. "Oh, he is the white dragon. You and him, well mostly you, will have a lot of fun together. If you call it that." I told him. I mean might as well tell him a little hint of what's going to happen through out our adventure together.

"My i ask you, what is your name my master?" I heard someone say. I turned and saw yona and kija talking.

"Yona" she responded with. "Master yona, what a beautiful name" kija said.

Time skip

Me, yona and yoon were talking until we feel a dangerous aura coming towards us. We turned to the aura and see hak and kija coming while glaring at each other.

Then hak spoke."he's no good, let's go to the next one" he said while pointing to kija with his thumb.

They finally stop walking and stand in front of us. "It is you that have to leave, the four dragons have the power to protect the princess so who every one else should leave." Kija said. "Cough, 5 dragons, cough" I said quietly.

"Oh yes my apologies, 5 dragons" kija apologized.

Another time skip

"Well we must on our way, thank you for everything" yoon said towards the villagers. We turned and started walking out of the village.

"Hey y/n, do you know what happens next?" Yoon asked me. We all stop and waited for my response.

"What do you mean by what happens next, does she know the future?" Kija asked. I decide to answer or yoon might get upset for not telling him.

"Well kinda, see I was sent here from another world to become the black dragon. In my world you guys are like a tv show but I only watched it once so I'll forget things. But to answer your question yoon, we are suppose to find the next dragon." I said. I'm not gonna tell them I know where the village is but if I tell them that then they will force me to tell. But me need to spend about and episode of walking for village to village.

"That's so cool" kija said. I nod and smile at him. "Talking about being the black dragon, what is my power?" I asked while tilting my head to the side.

They all look at me with eyes wide open in surprise. "Wait" yona started. "So all this time" yoon continued. "You didn't even know your own power?" Hak finished.

"All the lady said about powers was about this necklace. She said that as long as I have this necklace on, I have the powers. She never said what the powers was" I said looking down at the necklace. I then looked up at the others "Well we should continue or we will be here all day" I said.

They all nod and was about to continue on. Until "where are we even going, we don't know the next location." Yoon said. Everyone then turn around and look at me.

I felt nervous all of a sudden. "DON'T LOOK AT ME, I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU" I yelled at them.

"Well you should know every thing, don't you?" Hak said in a teasing voice. I felt heat creep up my face from embarrassment. I looked at the ground in front of me and mumbled"I said i don't remember every little thing. I only watched it once. Unless you want me to watch it again then I don't know."

"Ya sure, whatever you say shorty" hak replied back while walking away in some random direction. "DON'T CALL ME THAT, YOUR NOT EVEN GOING THE RIGHT DIRECTION STUPID!" I yelled back. I was to angry to even figure out that i just exposed myself.

Then it hit me. I stand there with my eyes wide with everyone else eyes on me. I mean i didn't technically lie to them. I don't thing at lease.

"I thought you said you don't remember." Yoon said with an angry face and eyes that could kill a giant.
I turn and ran away while yelling "IM SORRY!!!".

I ran and ran and ran until i couldn't anymore. Once i tripped and tried to get up, they wouldn't move.

" great, i always wanted to be stuck in the woods that could have fire village people." (I forgot if it was fire village or fire nation or maybe none of them but please tell me if it is wrong so i can fix it later.) I decided to just rest until my legs stopped hurting and could continue to the blue village.

With yona and her group of 4 now
Yona pov

We stared at y/n. She knows where the next dragon is but why didn't she tell us. We stayed in silence until yoon broke it. "I thought you said you didn't remember" he said.

Before i ever know was y/n running away screaming an apology. "Well great, we lost the only person who can see the future and tell us the next dragon's location. Way to go, mom." Hak said to yoon in his teasing voice.

"How was i suppose to know she was gonna do that, plus it started with you arguing with her. AND DON'T CALL ME MOM, I DIDN'T GIVE BIRTH TO YOU!" Yoon answered back. He gave a sigh and rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"Well if it helps i can sense the dragons" kija said, tring to help with the situation happening. "Oh that's great kija, now we don't have to pressure y/n into telling us" i answered back.

"Ya it looked like she couldn't tell us even if she wanted to" hak said. He really is observent. "I hope she will be okay" i said. I was really worry for her, she has only been here for about a week.

"Well im sure she will do fine, she does k ow what's gonna happen right" kija said tring to get us to stop worrying over her.

"Your right, she will be fine. She will meet with us later on so we should continue" i said. I want to meet up with her as soon as possible.

"Ok then kija, where is the next dragons location." Yoon asked kija

Pick who you want to fall in love with.

Yoon

Hak

Kija

Shin ah

Jae ha

Zeno

Word Count - 1173