4

Sorry for any errors

Your pov

I woke up to the sound of heavy foot steps in front of me. I slowly open my eyes to see hak walking across in front of me. I stretched my back then got up and saw everyone helping getting pack up to leave.

Yoon gave me some food for breakfast and i quickly ate it so he wont get mad that i already woke up late. "Ok, by what Ik soo said, we should be near the village already." Yoon said as he looks at the map he has. I nod my head even though he probably couldn't see it. Eh, who cares.

Time skip

Hak told us to go ahead cause he was gonna talk to yona about how to shot the bow or something like that. So me and yoon kept walking up the hill. He was a little further than me since he knows where he's going. All of a sudden it started to get really foggy. "What's with the fog?" He asked. Most likely to himself.

"Uh yoon, you know how i told you that you were gonna get a few scratches her and there." I said looking around while walking faster to catch up with him.

"Uh, ya why?" he responded. He turned to me.

"Wel-" i was cut off by a deep male's voice.

"Turn around and leave this place." The voice said. It had a little echo to it to add the scary effect. I walked closer to yoon and grabbed his scarf thing pulling my self closer to him. He looked at me and noticed i was scared. I mean do you blame me....No? Thats what i thought.

"We're looking for the white dragon." Yoon said to the voice even tho we can't see him. I could tell he was scared too by the why his voice sound when he spoke. "We heard that the white dragon village is near here. Do you know whe-" yoon didn't get to finish his question cause he was shot with something.

"Y-yoon?" I asked seeing if he will answer. He then started to fall forward, away from me. I went to go catch him but before i got a chance to even take a step, i was shot by the same thing in my shoulder. I started falling backwards. The foggy sky was the last thing I saw before i fell into a deep sleep.

Time skip

I started to wake up slowly. My head was hurting so badly. I groan and sat up. I opened my eyes to see metal bars around me. I looked around more and found yoon still sleeping in the cage. I tried to get up but i just fell right back down. I then saw my wrists and ankles were tied together with rope. I scooted closer to yoon. Once i was close enough i started to shake him lightly, calling his name to wake him up.

"Yoon, come on wake up yoon." I told him. He slowly started to wake up.

"Ugh, what happened." He asked while sitting up slowly.

"We got hit with something that made us sleepy and we ended up here. I DID tell you that you were gonna get somewhat hurt." I told him. He looked around and saw that we were caged like wild animals.

I scooted closer to the bars near me and looked between them. I saw we were in some type of village. It was very nice too. My eyes widen in realization when i realized we were in the white dragon village.

"Yoon, yoon, guess what" i asked him happily. He turned with an annoyed look but i didn't care cause we found what we were looking for.

" what do you want now, Y/n?" He asked uninterested while rolling his eyes. I guess he is still mad about getting shot at and put in a cage. Oh well.

"This is it! This is the white dragon village! I remembered it looked like this!" I told him. He looked excited but then mad. I wonder why?

" if this is the white dragon village-" he paused and then yelled." THEN WHY ARE WE CAGED LIKE ANIMALS! I KNOW IM A PRETTY BOY BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN CAGED ME! GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW! I HAVE FRIENDS WHO WILL GET ME OUT AND HURT ALL OF YOU!"

I started freaking out cause he might cause a bigger problem." Calm down yoon, we'll get out of here. Just calm down." I told him, but he ignored me and continued to yell at the villagers.

"And over here you can see the white dragon's statue ( i forgot what it was.)." Some one said. I turn to see a villager doing a tour for yona and hak. The villager was holding a little white flag while leading them around. Im gonna ask for one before we leave the village. It looks fun to play with.

" WHY ARE YOU ON A TOUR WHILE WE'RE CAGED LIKE ANIMALS!?" Yoon yelled at them. The three of them then turned towards us.

"Oh hey yoon, Y/n, how are you guys?' Yona asked us.

" im good, just yoon yelling isn't helping with my headache" i told her with a smile. Yoon just started to yell again about how he felt.

Yona then turned to their guide."Can you let them out" yona asked him while pointing at us. He nod and looked towards the guard by our cage.

"Release them at once." He told the guard. The guard looked confused and unsure. Until the guide move to the side and gestured toward yona and said "we have a red haired guest."

The guard eyes widen and apologized and opened the cage and untied us quickly. "Are you guys ok?" yona asked.

"Im ok, but im glad we made it to the village." I told her with a smile. My wrists did hurt but not to bad. Then yoon started yelling at them a little more.

Ok so since im lazy and its hard to pick, im gonna let you guys pick who you should fall in love with. Warning, it might be bad but im trying to come up with different ideas for the story. Just comment next to the one you want to choose. The voting will still be up for a couple of chapters so no rush.

Hak

Yoon

Kija

Shin ah

Jae ha

Zeno

Word count - 1085