Chapter 12

.....
OKAY! I KNOW ITS BEEN OVER LIKE A YEAR SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER, BUT I FELL OUT AND BACK INTO THE FANDOM AND MY STORY!!
So I'll pick it back up and try to update weekly or sooner.
- Author CJ

As Dust props himself up and over the counter hanging his head upside down calling out "Ah! Ha! Found- ..you....?" He stops and looks at the underside of the counter confused as he suspected Blue to be there. Sitting up and pushing himself off the countertop he looks around and sees the door to the kitchen cracked open. He wonders aloud if had always been open as he walked over, avoiding chairs and overturned tables.

Pushing the door open farther he peaks his head inside. "Blue?" Dust calls out as he looked about and stepped into the kitchen.

A small shuffle to his left catches his attention as he turned to it, finding nothing but hanging pots covered in a faint film of dust. "...oookay spooker in here then the one at home..."

Looking back to his right he rests a hand over his chest, he was still healing so Blue did do a good job wrapping up his soul. "...Hmm. where did you run to I wonder..." Dust says to Himself as he looked down to the dust covered floor to see if he could discern any footprints. Using the light of the summoned bone in his hand, spotting bootprints leading through the kitchen to the back door he follows them as they wrap around the back of Muffets and the library, leading back out to the main street and towards water fall once more.

"...why does he keep going that way..?" Dust wondered to himself as he kept following the trail. "Come out, come out¡ wherever you are! I'm going to find you Blue!"

(Woo chapter in like forever.)