Chapter 1

Blue woke up in his room, same time everyday, but the same sounds he woke to were gone, for this is the path of a genocide run.

Blue sits up and gets ready, heading to the stairs. However stopping for only but a moment in front of the second bedroom door, his brothers room ... Blue looks away from the door and walks down the stairs.

Glancing out the window , he doesn't find the familiar faces of the other townsfolk, or the face of anyone, he is the last person alive ... The human he thought was his friend, killed them all ... All but him ... He is losing his mind ... He can't stand the grimm silence that filled the underground.

"*Sigh* well pappy ... It's time to get ready for work ..." Blue says to himself reminiscently.

However this is no ordinary genocide run ... The human left the underground for good and won't reset leaving Blue by himself for the rest of time.

But he is used to it by now ... It's has been a while and he is still trying to go on living ... But loosing hope and the will to live with every day that passes by.

Blue walks to the kitchen and looks in the cupboard for something to eat ... Finding nothing inside the cupboard, he turns and leaves the kitchen and walks to the door, opening it and walks out, closing and locking it behind him.

Blue looks left then right and heads to his sentry post on the outskirts of snowdin to watch for humans. He doesn't have to do this anymore but he can't not do
Something, so he fills his empty unused time to be productive, make better puzzles , and improve the ones he already made.

*TIME SKIP!*

Blue begins his walk home and stops by the now empty Muffets to grab something to eat, even though he hates it he has to live with it or die. So he chooses to live and eat the food. It's just a stale spider donut. He nibbles on it as he walks to waterfall to make a wish...

*Time skip!*

Blue arrives at waterfall and heads to the crystal cavern, the place where monsters would make wishes for things and most likely be some of those final place of rest...

Blu arrives at the crystal cavern and looks up at the gleaming stones they call stars, and makes a wish..."I wish ... that everyone would come back ... And my brother... I just don't want to be alone anymore ... Please ... I miss them ..." Blue looks down and sits stairing at the stars ... Their dad used to bring him and his brother here ...