Chapter 8

The room, is as dusty inside as it is outside the house, illuminated by the incandescent yellow lights from above. Blue coughs as the dust is Disturbed by the force used to open the door.

Blue steps into the room and searches around a little till he finds what he's looking for in a small bottom cupboard next to the desk covered in books and notes aplenty with a thick layer of dust.

Blue grabs the small medical kit and tucks it under his left arm, gently kicking the cupboard closed and walking to the door, flipping off the light switch, causing the lights to flicker then turn off. Blue tugs the door to a close and locks it putting the key back on top of the door frame.

Turning to walk out of the kitchen blue sees dust leaning in the kitchen door way.

"huh ... I thought I was the only one who had a lab back there.." Dust mutters partially to himself.

"Dust? What are you doing out of bed? I told you to rest." Blue asks.

"Well ... I wanted to see whatcha were doing." Dust replies calmly.

"Oh uhm ... Okay." Blue seems to turn shy from his calm and caring friend from a parallel timeline.

"Nervous now huh?" Dust nitpicks.

"N-no! The magnificent sans is never nervous!" Blue states loudly while a like blue glow beams of his cheek bones.

"Hehehe."

*Time skip*

Blue made Dust at least sit on the couch as he used to medical kit on him.

"There! That should work to get your HP back!" Blue says triumphantly as he steps back.