Chapter 4

Blue is now asleep in bed and Dust is watching over him, unable to sleep.

Blue shifts a little and lightly startles Dust from him being zoned out unknowingly. Blue turns on his side and wimmpers slightly. Dust lightly sets a hand on Blues shoulder and let's a calming wave of magic flow from him to Blue. Blue stills when he feels someone touch his shoulder.

"Shhhh, breath, it's ok Blue, your ok." Says Dust as calmly as he can.

Blue stuttered a breath he never knew he was holding. Blue opens his eye sockets, but his eye lights are out. Dust lightly rubs Blue's shoulder still sending calming waves of magic.

Finally after what felt like forever to Blue, his eye lights activate allowing him to see, but it's slightly blurred.

"... mm ..." Blue looks to the figure that seems to be sitting next to him and in a state of fatigue calls out to this figure thinking it's his brother."... Pappy ... Is ... that ... you ... ? ..."

But the voice that responds is not who he thought it was."sorry kid but I'm not him ... I'm Dust ... Remember?"

"..mmmmm..." Is all Dust heard before Blue begins to cry.

"Hey hey hey...it's ok blue, your safe, it's ok, no need to cry."

"... I miss him ... please bring him back ... Please ..."