Chapter three

(Miranda speaking: so I'm trying to go for weekly updates. Okay? Hope you enjoy this chapter. Have fun reading!!!!)

Mephy's POV

I glare angrily at Amber. She was a little ungrateful- what am I thinking?! Mentally I smacked myself.

Still... What did she mean about me being used? I didn't pay further attention as Silver started to grab my hands and pull me away. He had a bright smile pasted on his face. My ears twitched in annoyance, "let's go get you washed up Mephy~" he said seductively. "Oh no you don't!" Shadow bellowed angrily. Be yanked me away, "my little brother will not be bathing with some common werehog! He will bathe without your presence. And besides we're going home!" He spat

I looked at him, "we are?" I ask. "Yes!" Shadow hissed. I could tell he was getting frustrated, so I just kept quiet. "Oh come on! Won't you stay a-" the blue one started. I must admit, he was pretty cute. "No! My mum is probably worried sick anyway!"

That was probably a lie, she only got worried when it involved herself. Shadow's ears were flicking back and forth.
I blink.

Shadow's POV

Stupid werehogs! Stupid werehogs and their stupid caves!!! And their... Their... Smell!!!!

I grumble as I drag Mephiles away. I could practically hear his disbelief. His stupid lizard followed. I mutter many colorful words. I could feel the two werehogs' eyes burning into my back. I continue to drag Mephiles away from the cave. Halfway home he jerked his arm out of my hand. "I'm not a baby! I can walk home myself Shadow!!" He hissed angrily. The sun bore down on us, but we didn't really heat up. It's a silly rumor that spread around that us vamphogs burn in sunlight. I snorted in amusement, earning a glare from Mephiles.

We continued to walk in silence. We heard birds chirp and leaves rustle. I sighed at the peacefulness. It was nice.

My ears twitch at the sound of yelling. "Shit!!!" I hiss. "I'll distract Mum and you go in the back door and get yourself cleaned up!!!" I say as the house came into vision. He nodded and I went to the door. I glance at Mephiles who's already going to go to the back. I take a deep breath. 'Time to deal with the beast.' I think.

I open the door.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?????!!!"