Chapter seven

Normal POV~

Silver and Sonic had bought clothing to help them blend in with others in the village. Sonic had to tame his quills, which was a very tiring experience for both Silver and the comb.

After an hour of getting Sonic to look nice, they set out to go look for the brothers. They weren't hard to find, as Mephiles was pushing Shadow in annoyance, trying to get him to go faster. Sonic about walked over but Silver stopped him, "Let me try." He said. Sonic sighed, "Go ahead,"

Silver smiled and got up, walking over to the brothers calmly. "Hello." Sonic heard Silver say.

Silver's POV

Oh geeze.... Was I supposed to be this nervous? Ah I dunno, but when Mephiles looked at me with those chilling green eyes I about lost it, I was so so so nervous!!!! "H-hi," I stutter.

Mephiles removes himself from Shadow and looks at me carefully. "Oh hi Silver!!" He chirped. I blink, "How did you...?" "Oh nobody can forget your quills." Mephiles stated, I flush in embarrassment. "Hey! It's not my fault I was born this way!"

"Oh whatever! C'mon!!" He instantly grabbed my hand and dragged me away from his brother. Shadow rolled his eyes at us but did nothing...

That was easier than I thought!

(Hey guys!! leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter and I'll post the next one as soon as possible!!!

Love,

MiRaNDaMirK!!)