Chapter five

(Hey guys! I'm feeling much better now! Yay!! And enjoy this chapter and leave a vote!!! It helps a lot!)

Normal POV

Shadow and Mephiles blink as those word left Rouge's mouth. It took a couple of minutes before Shadow burst out laughing, "That's funny! You and Mephiles can, but I'm not breaking any laws. I don't even like the foul things known as werehogs." He said simply.

Rouge went blank faced, her moment had been ruined!!! She crossed her arms and her wings flared out. "Why don't I believe you?" She asked angrily. "Because your head is to thick to have anything get inside." Shadow said simply. Rouge gritted her teeth, "As if! Your head is to thick to even realize your own stupid feelings!!!" Rouge said, getting up quickly. "I'm going to leave anyway," she said before Shadow could even open his mouth, she took a step out the window and pushed out, taking flight and off into the darkness that had set itself upon the forest.

Mephiles crossed his arms at his brother, "That was mean." The younger said flatly. "So? It's true." Shadow said simply.
Mephiles rolled his eyes.

Shadow's POV

My stomach was twisting, I didn't know my feelings... After hearing what Rouge had said before she left had really unsettled me.
Of course I don't know my own feelings! I barley even knew the werehog, whatever was happening between him and I, it was going to fast. I shook my head as Mephiles sat down on his bed and lied down.

I sigh and do the same, normally we would have been asleep in the day, but for whatever reason, we stayed up. So, we were going to bed at night.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. However, it didn't really last long.