Chapter 10

(Okay, I've decided to post this one today =_=")

Normal POV

Shadow's time with Sonic flew by fast. Surprisingly the ebony vamp enjoyed the other's company. He loved to crack jokes from what Shadow had learned. He was so eerily similar to someone Shadow used to know.

'Maybe....? Maybe he's my heart's repairman...' Shadow thought as he watched Sonic talk about his life in the clan. Maybe he realized Shadow spacing off, because the next thing Shadow felt was a kiss on the forehead. That caused him to jerk back into reality. Shadow blinked, "Wha?" He grunted. Sonic merely laughed, "That was called a kiss Shads." Sonic said teasingly. Ruby eyes rolled, "I know what that was Sonic." For once, he didn't mind the nickname. "Now werehog. You do realize if I were to accept you, our relationship would be illegal and I could be killed." Shadow said sternly. Sonic's mouth moved before his brain could process what he said, "I can try to convince my father."
Emerald met Ruby, and for the first time in years, Shadow's stone heart started to thaw.

Silver's POV

Oh my time with Mephiles is going great! I really like him, he's interesting not only cute! Maybe when I return back to my clan I can convince my father, he was never a stubborn werehog. And besides, I'm sure he'd like Mephy. Not only for his politeness, he's smart, fun, and certainly easy going.

I kept thinking about things before I was jolted out of my thoughts by a peck on the cheek. My face instantly burned as Mephiles pulled away. Nobody was where we were, which was good... I don't know how other vamphogs would have reacted. I touched my cheek where he kissed me and he laughed. I must have looked pretty silly. "Don't tell Shadow, but I really like you Silver."

At those words my heart instantly fluttered. He liked me... Me!

Oh... Now I have to convince father into letting us be together!!

(Okay. Here's the deal. If I can have up to 11 votes on this chapter I'll post up the next three. I know more than three people enjoy my story! And I need the votes... Then I'll know people are actually reading this and not just skimming through it •^•

Love,

Miranda)