Chapter Six

(Here's another chapter. I've been planning to try and update when I can now :3 also, leave a vote or comment! It helps!!)

Shadow's POV

I awoke to a tap on the glass window of the small house I lived in (looks in the media). Groggily, I shuffle to the window, yawning as I do. As I peek through the glass, I almost just go back to bed. There's those two werehogs, on our lawn... At my house....

I grumble in anger and crack the window open (he slid it up, he didn't literally break it XD)

"What do you want?" I ask angrily and sleepily at them. Silver opens his mouth before Sonic shuts him up, "I've come to see my little jewl." I roll my eyes, "I'm not a god damn girl, now get out of my yard! If my mother catches you then you'll be our next fur rug!" I snap angrily.

Sonic's POV

Great. Just. Great. He's threatening me with my own death. How lovely. "Why did I choose him again?" I mutter to the son of the light clan chief, Silver calmly replied, "Because he's strong enough to bear your young. And besides, you liked him for his looks, intelligence, not so much personality, but still..." I grumble a swear, "Well, why would she want us as a rug? We smell." I forced myself to say. Actually, we don't smell, we keep ourselves fairly groomed and well kept. Vamphogs just started that rumor because we lived outside instead of a stupid house, like them.

I smirk as I see Shadow pause for thought, "That's what I thought!" I say triumphantly, "She wouldn't want us as a rug, now would she?" Silver said, glaring at me. "No... She doesn't like rough fur carpets." Shadow said. I was about to blow!! We werehogs didn't even have rough fur! It was nice and soft! "No matter, now why do you even want to be here? This is vamphog territory." The dark vamp said, crossing his arms. "Well, Sonic wanted to get to know his future mate better, and I would also." Silver stated. I mentally face palm as I see Shadow's face turn into anger. "I'M NOT GONNA BE ANYONE'S MATE AND NEITHER IS MEPHILES!!" He slammed the window shut and I sent a glare at Silver, "Smooth move."

He glared back, "We can try in the morning, we just have to dress up Sonic."

I groan, I hated dressing up!!
"Do we have to?!" I whine.
"Yes! Now stop acting like a puppy and come on! We have clothes to find!" Silver growled at me as he started to walk off.

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't the chief's son....