Chapter 8: Reiyahs Moment Of Peace

Reiyahs pov:
After hearing what Toru had to say I sighed, not only now was this serious but it's also about protecting while getting my revenge on one man..myori. Sitting in the next room in silence with Aoi, Sion, Soji, Reia and Lord Kinshiro who are discussing a plan, I happen to gaze over seeing Sion watch me along with his daughter Reia.

"sir sion, is there an issue? Did I do something wrong?" my cold gaze met him.

"You have no emotions whatsoever do you? you seemed pleased to kill" he spoke watching my reaction

"what had done wrong must pay, if they kill they must have same fate..me after getting myori that will be me i'll have nothing left as i know not edo anymore.'' I crossed my arms speaking with no pity but only a cold heart.

"Sion..she's leaving once done Kinshiro doesn't want a cold vigilante here." Aoi spoke gazing at me.

i turned away without hesitation, and just shrugged. "I'm going out for a walk" with that i left me angry and upset. I let it get this far, why?. while gazing into the pond i took my wig off..put it in my bag, letting my blue hair fall down. i hid and changed out of my disguise.

"Reika?" a voice suddenly questioned.

"its reiyah please do not mistaken a lady in my ranks as a lowly name" The anger in my voice echoed

"sorry..but your hair..it reminds me of her..though she passed i miss her dearly.." the voice sighed

Raising my eyebrows I turned to gaze at this girl without hesitation. I spoke..and made sure it was loud and clear. " Its lady Reiyah..this Reika of yours is dead do not compare me to a dead girl who has no importance to me at all..Call me that again and see what happens.." i glared with my cold death gaze
"also this is hair dye..you dont know of it yet thats how dumb people are here" i spat adding more insult " now go im in a mood wanna be left alone" turning around i noticed the young girl start to cry and run.

"DADDY!" she ran and bawled her eyes out

"thank god she's gone now" i mumbled crossing my arms and gazing back at my reflection.. "this is the true me.." i sighed and tossed a rock into the pond.

"Rei..you okay? this is unlike you?" A soft voice appears behind me, one I know all too well. "saiko..i'm fine just uneasy..you all came to support me..to help me recover my life..and all i do is make things worse..that camp..it changed me for the worse..my memories gone.." I gazed at her as my eyes softened back up.

"Rei.." she spoke my name then sat next to me braiding my hair "i like this color on you why hide it? were here right? why not walk out with it just once.." she smiled then put it up "you know..you once told me life isn't all about wishing you had things its about loving what you have..to cherish those close and not let anger get to you" she placed her hands on her lap "that helped me get through my trauma ..so i want to help you through yours" looking up then gazing to me, handing me my wig "it's up to you if you wanna hide but your still you isn't that all that matters?"

"saiko.." no words i could say..what she said hit me hard. "But you know those weapons in the crates..the lighters..the guns..it's not good..never will be..these people they dont know whats coming..they don't know Myori wants them dead for the death of his son Niko.."

"Rei..what did you say!?" she gazed at me in shock "his son died so he attacked edo? thats why!?" She looked at me as if she were gonna cry "that's horrible.."

"that it is..watching him isnt easy knowing these details but if i can get him to tell me what i need to know the answers will be there..he is there in my nightmares as i burn alive..he is there i the pain when i feel like i'm being stabbed..he is why i have these scars..i want him to pay..but to cost my life well is it worth it..i used to want to kill him to make sure he saw my face even if i had to die.." I looked at her as she became more interested in my tale "but i guess reason finally caved in..ill give reason a chance..for blade who does so much for me" i smiled for the first time in a few hours.

"Rei..i had no clue..is he.." she paused her words and went silent "one who took your memories?"

"Saiko idk..honestly I may have not lost memories..just my home..more i think on this stuff more i realize how emotionless i am..Reia the purplenette she said something to me 'Don't let revenge run your life as it'll always be who you are.' I don't want to be revenge , I want to be me ''I sighed, put my wig back on and stood up. Wiping my kimono down, I look over. Sion and Aoi are finally heading out. "lets go.."

"Rei this was a whole new side of you.." she blinked and helped me with some things "If blade saw this he smirked thinking he won" she  chuckled.

"Maybe he has..maybe i'll listen with my heart as that may be why i've never gained a single memory" i teased her "nah i'll always be the blue flash..never stopping justice must be paid from a bad deed. i'll always be a cold blooded killer till the day i die"

"welp there's the captain i know" she laughs as we both head out.

to be continued..