Kibo can tranform into a boy?!! A new side to a long known friend..

Ravens POV.

I was in Choppers room. Kibo was breathing shallowly and he wasnt looking very good. Chopper was frantic and panicky so i petted his head and smiled "its okay Chopper, your doing fine. Kibo can make this. Hes stronger than you think" he looked up at me with dazzled eye and then smiled "mhm!!, why dont you go get some rest Raven? Ill look after Kibo" he said. I looked over sadly at the sweating tiger. "Alright.." I say with a torn expression. Kibo..I know you'll be okay..but i still worry about you.. I firmly squeezed his big paw affectionantly and his his big fluffy head as if it was my last time seeing him.. "You can do this Kibo.." I whisper to him. He opened one of his eye lids and looked at me with a glimmer of pride in his golden-green eyes. I smiled. Still got spriti huh? Good..thats the Kibo i know.. I walk off drowsily and i accidentally walk into my door and hold my head. I groan in pain but it slowly subsides.

I walk in my room and fall on my fluffy bed and immediatly fall asleep. The next morning i smell somethig familiar and i hear a familiar voice.. "-aven.." "Nnhh..a few more minutes..." "Raven.." I turn away a little upset and then something licks me.. But it wasnt the big harsh tongue of a tiger..i just up, flustered thinking it was Zoro, always teasing me.. I blink and stare at the white haired boy infront of me. "morning!" He smiles. I just stare at him. I almost scream but he covers my mouth with his hand "no need to scream Raven!! Its me!" He says to me. I hear a slight purring noise..i look closley to see gray stripes in this boy's hair. My eyes widen. "Kibo..??" I ask dumbfounded.

"Yup! Im all better. I was going through a new tranformation and i got a little si-" i hugged him. "Im so happy your okay!" I yell. He hugged me back. His hands are huge. Bigger than my face. "Where are your ears and tail?" I ask. "Right here" he smiles and his ears and tail pop out " oh! Kibo this is amazing!!" I was walking around the ship with him and everyone was already up eating in the kitchen. Kibo and I just walked in there.

Everyone was staring at me. Sanji and Zoro glaring at the new boy..well to them anyway.. Chopper finally spoke up "ahh!!! Kibo?!!!" He yells finally realizig from his purring noise and the big steak sanji seved everyone. "Thish shtuff is rweally gwud!!" I laughed "Kibo its not right to talk with your mouth full of food. Hahha" "but iths so gweud!!" He stared at me like he was a little tiger kit. "You heard me Kibo." I said firmly. He pouted and i rubbed his white hair. Zoro pulled me to him as if he were jealous. I blushed and looked up at him and glared at Kibo "even though your still Kibo..dont start devoloping feelings for my girl. Got it?" Kibo just looked at Zoro and nodded.

Zoro finally calmed down. I grinned and kissed his cheek then ran away. He started to chase me. "Kyaa!! Get away! Beast!" I yell at him as im climing up to the crows nest. I get up there and sigh as relief. Then i get tackled "gya!!" I hit the bottom of the crow's nest and i see a figure above me. "Zoro!! Geez you scared me!" I laugh. He grins mischeviously. I blush and turn my face away. I feel his breath on my neck and shiver. He whispers in my ear "im not letting Kibo take you from me.." I laughed "hes not gonna take me from you.." I sqeal as i feel him bite my neck "h-hey Zoro dont.." He didnt stop. He finally released his lips and teeth from my neck.

I rubbed my neck "did you..?!" He smirked "leaving a mark on my territory." He grinned. I laughed and smiled at him "someone jealous?" I ask. He got embarrassed by the comment and pulls me up hugging me "i am not!" I grinned "suree.." "Im not!" I give him a gentle kiss on his lips and smile at him. "Lets go back down, okay? Kibo wont take me from you. Hes just me friend". I said to him softly. "Tch..sure." He blushed and finally took us down. As always..the rowdy crew members kept kibo and i on our toes untill night. He turned back to a tiger and cuddles close to me. My sweet friend. Im so glad you can turn human now..my beautiful tiger..

TO BE CONTINUED.. TADA!! 2 chapters in one day whoo whoop!! I hope you all like it!! Author-chan, Outo!!