First attack and a secret princess?!

Raven was still fast asleep on Kibo's stomach dreaming of something nice apparently. Kibo eventually fell asleep with her, while everyone else was having a snack, luffy ragibg and trying to get more snacks, a navy fleet was quickly approaching the ship. Suddenly a cannon ball was shot and the ship shook. Raven slightly woke up then fell back asleep thinking it was just Usopp doing shooting practice again.

She was fast asleep, also a hard sleeper so she didnt hear footsteps, gunshots.. And someone carrying her away while someone was shouting and screaming at the person carrying her, and roaring from what sounded like Kibo..but she didnt want to wake up. "Put her in a bed, i dont want the princess to be unconfortable.." Said a man, a strangky familiar voice. She twitched slightly and something touched her, she reconized this touch.. It was her cousin, hyena..he was cruel to her but always made sure that when she was in trouble to rescue her.

A few hours later she woke up in a new place... "Where am i...?" She asked.. "Welcome home, cous." Said the voice again..

Raven's POV.

"Welcome back, cous" said the voice. She sat up immediatly, and her eyes widened in terror "Hyena!!" She exclaimed in anger. "What the heck am i doing here?! Wheres my crew?!" I asked frantically. I was horrifyed.. I looked out the window, only to see the direction we were heading.. Hyena interrupted her thoughts "we're going home, the land needs a princess , your mom is dying. " he said with a wicked grin on his face.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK! SHE NEVER APPRECIATED ME! NOBKDY CARED. UNTILL NOW. THAT IS NOT MY HOME!" I screamed, i dont want to go back, not to the hell hole, everyone was cruel, my mother loved me, and was so kind..untill father died..then she changed..i promsed on that day...to become stronger..a strong swordsman..the strongest in the world! Once i told my mother..she was frightened, and had the gaurds lock me in my room.. Only brought me food, she came by every day and asked me the same question, 'have you changed your dream and or goal yet?' Everytime my awnser was no.

He got closer to me, i reached for my swords but they were gone, "where are my weapons?!" I asked defendantly, i knew if he knew i had demon swords hed take them, and show mother... "Weapons? What kind? " he asked. "..theyre ninja kunai's 5 of them. " i lied.. I couldnt let him know. "They must be back on that lame ship you were on before " he said un concerned. I got up , at least tried..but i was han cuffed to the bed. "Oi!! Let me go!" I exclaimed glaring at Hyena. "Oohh...you've gotten scarier cous, but no" he grinned, grabbing my leg and squeezing it, almost breaking it "AHH!!!!" I cried out in pain "hahaha!" He let go and i hid my face , clenching my teeth. Bastard.... "We're almost there..your new kingdom" he grinned evily. I just sat there,..please..luffy..Zoro...Sanji...Robin..everyone..come save me.. I wish,.i prayed to God to let them come..and no one be hurt.

Zoro's POV

"Damn it!" I exclaimed, chopper wrapping my arm, hyena had used his spring devil fruit (im sorry im not good at remember all the fruits' names~? )xP) and made some deep cuts..nothing serious though.."oi Luffy, we're going after her now right? " i glanced at him, he was on fire, so pissed.. I smirked and put on my bandana and grabbed my swords, "shalll we get to it then? Captain. " i said. He exclaimed "WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, RAVENN!!!!" And dashed off. That kid... I ran after him "oi luffy!!!! " exclaimed nami throwing something at him, he caught it "that will show you where the ship whent!!!"

"Arigato, nami!!, eigo, zoro!" He said to me, i glared determined, "yeah!" And i dashed off , be okay..Raven..!

Raven's POV

"We've arrived, princess." Hyena said grinning widly. "Whats so damn funny to you?" I glared at him yet he laughed "you, your so stupid , i know your thinking those members are gonna-" "HYENA! WE'RE BEING ATTACKED!!" Exclaimed a marine "what..?!" He exclaimed and ran out the door. I knew they would come! Kibo ran out from in my hair "kibo...!" I said happily. He turned big and clawed off the chains. "Thanks kibo!" I hugged him and ran out the door kicking a marine in the back of the head, seeing luffy and zoro fighting Hyena. "Zoro! Luffy!" I shouted. "Raven!!" They exclaimed together. Hyena landed luffy in the face and sent him flying!