Part 1. The girl with white hair?

"Captian, i see an island!" Shouted a girl with short orange hair with a pinwheel tattoo with an orange hanging from it on her shoulder.

"YOSH!! Lets land there!!" Yelled a boy with a strawhat.

They landed on the forest part of the island and split of too explore the island. A man with green hair whent to the mountain area. A man with blonde hair whent with him. The girl with orange hair and the tatoo whent to explore the forest side with a girl with pretty shoulder length black hair. A boy with a long nose and a reindeer whent to explore a safer looking side of the island a plain grassy area. And a skeleton man and a cyborg whent for the rough patchy part of the island.

"Oi, mosshead do you know where your going?" Said the blonde haired man

"Of course i do dartboard!" Said the green haired man somewhat frustraited

They soon came up to a sea shore.

"........we're lost this isnt where i agreed to go you idiot" said the blonde haired man irriatted.

The green haired man unsheathed one of his katana's "shh! Someones here"

They both readied themselves and strange figure appeared.

"What the heck is that..?!" Whispered the blonde haired man

"I dont know but we'll find out soon enough.." Said the green haired man.

The figure started to become clearer and clearer. The figure was now able to figure out. It was a white tiger carrying a young girl around the age of 15 with long crystal white hair and glasses.

"Meat..oi cut it up and i can cook it mosshead." Said the blonde haired man.

"Dont give me orders ero-cook." Said the green haired man irritated.

"Hooo??! You wanna go marimo?!" Said the blonde haired man angry

"Bring it!" Said the green haired man. But before they could begin a fight , something growled.

"What was that?" Asked the two boys confused

The young white tiger had laid the girl down and ran off and when it came back it had a small grape and nudged it twords the girl. She raised a hand had fed it to the tiger and she sat up petting its head. She was really skinny she looked as if she hadnt eating in days.

The green haired man put his sword away and the blonde man put his foot down and they started walking twords the girl. The tiger stood up and started growling at the men. The girl stoor up weakly and patted the tigers head and it calmed down.

She finally spoke in a quite tone "what..have you come to this island for...?" She asked weakly.

"We're just looking for food and stuff to gather for our journey" said the green haired man.

"..touch the animals and your dead.."
She leaned on two katana's around her waist and the tiger helped her stay balanced.

"Madam, excuse our rudness, my name is Sanji and the guy with the green hair and stupid face is Zoro Roronoa." Sanji bowed politly while zoro just stood there and studied the girl.

Suddenly the girl collapsed onto the ground.

"Oi.. Oi! Are you alright?!" Asked sanji panicking

Her stomach growled loudly. Zoro walked over and picked her up and started walking back to the ship already going the wrong way.

"Oi stupid marimo what do you think your doing?! And the ship's the other way if thats where your trynya go!" Sanji ran after zoro and so did the tiger.

Sanji led Zoro and the tiger onto the ship and started cooking for the young girl while she was in choppers medical room being watched by zoro. She had a slight fever from not eating anything. Her crystal white hair covered her face purposly. She was wearing a torn jacket , pants and boots. Zoro was quite interested in how she was even able to survive the heat and the island for so long without food. The tiger was nudgeing her gently as she started to wake up.