I have my friends! You wont take that from me!!

Raven woke up the next morning from something cold. She opened her eyes and saw she was chained to a cell. She sat up unconfortably. " where am i...?" She asked herself. A female voice replied. "Your on my captians ship dumbass." The woman opened the door and hollered out "shes awake!" And a bunch of males came running in. Raven looked confused "who are you people?" They just had these weird bloody nosed faces grinning. Raven looked down and noticed she had on the same clothes as last night.. 'Zoro and I's date...what exactly happened while i was asleep..?' She thought to herself. A squeaky male voice came through "well well isnt she a beauty, so feminine and pretty" said the voice. Raven remained silent for defence. She knew what to do in these situations. The guy walked towords her with a click clack of his boots. Raven had her head down. He jerked her face up by her chin. "Wow, more of a beauty with this face." He grinned. Somehow this seemed familiar to her.. Did she know them..?

"Well, do you remeber us darling?" Said the man again. Someone turned on a light which made raven squint her eyes to get adjusted to the sudden light. Once she was able to open them her eyes widened in shock. "Y,-your..!" "Thats right toots," said the man grinning "the jacks card pirates, the ones who killed your parents." He grinned evily. She glared at him. "You sure have matured. You grew to have a nice body he he he." He reached for her breasts. She bit his hand and spit out his blood still not saying a word. He glared at her and kicked her in the face. She fell to the floor spitting out blood painfully. She wanted to cry out but didnt. "Teme..(bitch) remeber this name, Gared! CAPTAIN OF THE JACK CARD PIRATES!!" He walked off laughing with pleasure. After everyone was gone she sat up. "Cold..." Raven looked up at the prision cell. "Their going to kill me too.. Maybe im just as usless like he said..."

FLASHBACK

"YOUR USELESS, YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE TO LIVE!!" "Mama stop!! Dont cut my hair moma!!!" said a young girl. "Mama stop it hurts put me down please..!" Someone was holding her by her medieum length hair. "YOUR GRANDMA AND GRANDPA ARENT COMING YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!" She threw the girl against glass. The glass shattered and quite a bit of it whent into her skin. She screamed in agony "OW!!" "SHUT UP!!" The woman kicked the little girl and finally walked away. She was crying.. Bleeding.. The woman was her mother. "Its okay.. M..momma's just on a rant.." She called her grandma. "Hey nana.. Can you come and get me?" "Sure baby girl we're on our way". she hung up and walked outside. Once her grabdparents arrived she was smiling, although she was bleeding and had glass almost everywhere. She collapsed and was taken to a hostpital. After a few more years she was adopted by her granparents. Then... They were selected on a 'cruise'.. But it was a pirate gang. They were small.. Raven was 9 at the time. She killed for the first time. She hated it. But she had to survive and get to her parents. "Moma! Papa!" She ran into thier room and saw a big man. "Arent you a cutie?!" He walked tword her. She was terrified and slashed his face, grabbed her mother and fathers' bleeding hands and ran onto a smaller seperate ship.. Before she did someone grabbed her parents and threw them behind him. "YOU CANT EVEN THINK OF A TACTIC. HOW PATHETIC. " she ran at him with tears streaming down her face. "give me back momma and papa!!" He eaisly kicked her aside and grabbed her parents walking away. "You cant even protect someone! How much more usless can you be!" She stood up.." Shut up.." He turbed around "HUH?!!" He glared at her. "What did you say brat?!" She dropped the bodies and walked twords her. "You heard me..." "I dont think i did. Wanna repeat that?!" "I SAID SHUT UP!!!" She burst into flames. Sending him fluing backwards. She grabbed two swords. "IF I CANT PROTECT THEM NOW I WILL BE ABLE TO PROTECT SOMEONE SOON!!! ILL BE A STRONG SWORDSMAN!! ILL GET STRONG ENOUGH TO PROTECT THOSE I LOVE SO SHUT UP!!!!" She dashed at him. He had fear all over his face. "WAIT CALM DOWN!!" She sliced his arm off and he fell into the sea. She calmed down and got her parents. Dropping the other two swords she jumped on the ship. Her parents sat up hanging onto life by a thread. "Ra..Raven.." "M..momma! Papa!" She hugged them. "Your getting blood on yoursekf honey.." "I dont care!! All that matters is your alive!!" "Not for long.." She looked at her father "what..?" Her father sat up coughing up more blood. "Papa!" "Im okay.. Here" he handed her a sword. "Its a demon sword. Use this. My brave swordsgirl.." He caressed her face and she teared up. Her mother handed her her sword, "this is a legendary sword, it has chosen you as its next master.. It has told me through its vibrations.." Her mother gave her a box. And they hugged one last time. Then her parents fell back and gave thier last breath..she cried herself to sleep laying on her dead parents sobbing. She awoke and buried her parents into the sea... She couldnt swim so she just threw their bodies into the sea. "R..rest well mama, papa.." She had opened the box, wearing a torn coat that said swordsman on the back, her mothers when she was younger. A young white tiger cub came up next to her and nudged her. "WAH!!!" She moved back and the tiger pounced on her leg playfully. "Your not gonna hurt me..?" "No nyan!" Said the tiger. "Y..you can talk?" The tiger nodded. And she sat up and carefully put her hand on the tigers head. When she was 11 years old the young girl mastered nitoryu ( figured out the japanese name for two sword style :3) and protected the small island with a devil like glare and many animal friends.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Zoro... Minna..im sorry.." She said feeling pain in her chest. "Please be safe...please come for me.." She was interuppted by the captains voice "oi!" She looked up and tilted her head questionably "cant you talk? I wanna hear what you sound like it has been 6 years. " she simply shook her head. "Tch, you know no one is coming for you, we killed those weaklings" her eyes widened "they'll come. They arent dead. " she said. "Hoo.. You can talk but very defiantly!" She walked up to her and punched her. "No one is coming!" "THEY'LL COME!!! THIER THE MUGIWARA PIRATES!!!" He flinched. "DONT YOU KNOW NOT TO YELL AT SOMEONE WHO IS RESTRAINING YOU?!!" He kicked her again "I WONT LET YOU TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!! THEYRE NOT WEAK!!! THEY'LL COME. JUST YOU WATCH YOU DIRTY OLD MAN!!! YOU TOOK MY PARENTS BUT YOU WONT TAKE MY FRIEBDS!!" He was pissed and knocked her out cold and stormed out. She say up, closing her eyes.. "I know they'll come..

Zoro's POV

Chopper was bandaging me "Im going now!" Sanji pushed me back down. The rest were all covered in bandages. Luffy's haki was almost out of control. "Zoro is right. We are going now!" They all got ready. Even Kibo. Once they reached the ship many cannon balls were fired. And they infiltrated the ship. Chopper , brook and usopp stayed and gaurded the ship even though they were badly wounded. Luffy zoro and sanji headed tword cell rooms and robin and nami snuck around defeating the gaurds. We opened a cell and kibk jumped off zoro's shoulder and nudged Raven. "Raven!" She started to open her eyes "ki..bo.." She smiled and rubbed his forehead "dont ..look s..so upset. Im o..okay.." "Raven your bleeding.." I said crouching down to her "i knew you guys would come..." She smiled. I clenched my teeth and hugged her. "Zoro your-" "you dont have to be so strong all the time!" She sniffled and patted his back, "im okay really..." Sanji and luffy hugged her as well.." Its okay to cry!" Said luffy.. She couldnt stop the tears when they started pouring down her face "i.. I was so scared..! Im sorry for always having you guys rescue me!" She sobbed and she passed out. Kibo ran back onto the ship and chopper patched her up and let her heal in his office her swords back to her she hugged them in her sleep. The others fought and killed off the jack card pirates. "DAMN YOU!!" Exclaimed the captian before his last breath. Us and girls returned to the ship. Everyone slept in the infirmary with Raven, me beside her.. "We'll always come to your rescue.. Your worth it.. I wont let you go like Kuina.." I said. "I wont..leave you.. I dont ..want to see your ..hurt expressions.. " she was looking at me. I hugged her and she kissed me gently.. "I want to..protect you. " "thats my job.." I said grinning. "Then lets just protect eachother okay..? " she smiled. "Fine. " i ruffled her hair "dont mess up my hair idiot.." She kept smiling and i smiled as well "who are you calling an idiot your the one who got all hurt!" I said quietly "psssh you got hurt too.." She fell asleep on my chest. "Goodnight.." I hugged her and fell asleep.. I wont let anyone take you frim me.. My precious loved one..

Normal POV.

They all fell fast asleep. Zoro cuddling with Raven, Nami and Luffy close by , Franky holding Robin and sanji passed out beside raven's bed. Sleeping soundly. Chopper and kibo on ravens left side.

HEY MINNA!!! I hope you liked this! I figured out how to add photos yay enjoy this cuter chapter. Hope you enjoy~ author -Chan out desuu nya~!