Can i be part of your Future.. Zoro?

Everyone was passed out in the dorms, some were snoring and sleep talking. Zoro and Raven woke up at dawn, and smiled at eachother happily. They were the only two on the deck alone, cuddling and talking about their past and thier dreams.

"Kuina was my friend when i was younger, she died by falling down the stairs .. I whent to oda-sensei and told him to give me her sword." Says zoro, holding out wado ichimonji. "Its very precious to me. ". Raven smiled softly "i can believe that, both of mine i inhereted from my papa, theyre both demon swords, one of them has surrounding fire and it changed color and strength on the users mood. The other was abused by evil, only had one other master, it technically chooses its master, it was used to kill a demon hound and its blood is impertnated in the blade giving it stronger abilities" Raven said calmly. "Kuina sounds familiar though... Did she have dark blue hair?" Zoro looked shocked. "Yeah.. Howd you know..?" "I knew it.. I met her once , we became short friends she was a very nice girl." Raven smiled. "Yeah, she was." Zoro said resting his head on hers.

"Hey zoro..." She asked softly as if scared.. "What is it? You sound scared.." He hugged her. She blushed slightly " can i ..be part of your future?" She looked up at him to find him smirking. "D..dont smirk like that you sexy beast!" She noticed that she said her thoughts on accident and tried to run away. He grabbed her placing her on his lap.

"Im a sexy beast huhh..~?" He peered deep in her face, his breath tickling her nose. Her whole face blushed a dark red. "Y..yes i did what are you gonna do about it?" She grinned teasing him. "Ya know, the more you temp a beast the more its likely to.." He let her go.. "Likely to what?" She said. Suddenly he pouced on her holding her to ths ground "to attack" he was grinning.

Raven's POV

He pinned me to the ground. I struggled to get free and he pinned my wrists to the ground. He kissed me.. Shoving his tongue in my mouth.. Gosh hes such a good kisser... I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, he gently sucked my tongue.. Wh..what is this..?! I closed my eyes tightly. He pulled away and hugged me "oi..zoro i think the crew is getting up. " "no their not." He hugged me tighter. He was about to kiss me again when luffy shouted for meat from sanji.

Normal POV.

After breakfast Raven whent up for lookout duty. "I see a marine ship!" She shouted jumping down landing o

Perfectly on her feet as a cannon ball hit the ship and was running to the others with zoro. The captain boarded the ship and started walking towrds her "my what a lovley young girl, give ger to me and ill let you go." He was grinning. Raven smacked his hand away, grabbing his arm and pinning it behind his back. She tied his arm and stood up. A marine rushed at her with a sword. She took out hers , her hair in a pony tail at the speed of light and the swords crashed together. " a swordfight heeh? You really wanna try that?" She gave him a death glare. He dropped his sword and ran away "d..demon!!!" The crew soon gathered around and the glared from Raven, Sanji and Zoro were too much for them to handle so they dived into the waters. Raven sheathed her sword, threw the captan back on his ship and he headed back to H.Q. She let her hair down as zoro ruffled her hair "d..dont mess up my hair..." "What if i do this..?" As soon as no one was looking he kissed her softly.

"Idiot! What if someone saw..?!" He grinned and left. She looked around and no one she knew had seen... She whent to the dinner. Everyone had seen. But acted normal.

They were earinf and Kibo and Luffy were fighting over meat. It was Kibo's but luffy was trying to take it. He licked it and it tasted awful to him so he whent back to his own meat. Raven left to change and zoro whent out talking to kibo. "So, whats with you and Raven now huuhh~?" Asked kibo teasingly. Zoro grinned "dont worry ill take good care of her." He patted kibo's fluffy head. "I know you will, i could tell something good bout this crew, not just the cooking either." Said kibo returing to eat. Sanji and brook nosebleed and were dragged away by nami again. They were staring at her breasts. Perverts.. She was wearing a strapless top with a white vest and white boots. Zoro choked on his water a little.

Zoros POV.

I choked on my water a little. She was so beautiful.. I put my plates in the sink and whent to our dorms , i was tired and bored plus it was getting late. But when i got in there the guys were in there and started asking me questions about when and how i was gonna ask her to be my girl. "Ill ask her tomorrow, ill take her to a big hill and hug her closley. Under the stars ill ask her. " i said proudly. "I didnt know you were so romantic zoro-kun!" Said brook. I laid in bed. I wonder if raven's getting tormented in her dorm by the girls... Heh, ill be able to call you mine soon... I smirked and fell asleep.

Ravens POV

Nami and Robin came up to me "soo~ what goin on with you and zoro~?" Asked Nami. "D..dont tell me you saw? W..well.. He hasnt asked anything yet.. " i said flustered. "Hey its okay ya know, im with Luffy and Robin is with Sanji-kun. " said nami smiling. "Heeeh..? Okay then wow. " i said sort of shocked. "Maybe he'll ask soon. " "i dont expect him to be romantic about it though" "i wouldnt doubt anything with him.." I blushed and laid down" their eyes glinted at me "wh..what?" "We have the perfect outfit for you tomorrow.." I gulped. They whent to bed and slept. Papa.. Im actualky sort of scared for the first time in my life of these girls...i have a feeling their gonna make me all girly.. Help. Me. Papa. I slowly fell asleep worring and yet happy. Im excited..Zoro.. What will happen with us? Can i ..be part of your future?

GOMENE SAI!! I had more but i turned off my phone on accident and lost alot of stuff!! I do hope you enjoyed this! I worked hard to remeber what i had last time. Author -chan out desu!~