I feel weak without my glasses..

After dinner everyone shifted out to thier main shifts. Raven layed on the deck against Kibo and talking with him.

"Hey Kibo..?" She asked. Kibo looked at her "yes Raven?" "Im glad i joined..and im happy i met Zoro..sorry that the tried to cook you though." She said laughibg a little. He put his massive fluffy paw around her and wrestled with her a little "what about the blondie huhh~?" Kibo was obvioulsy teasing her. He could tell if someone liked someone else.

"Yeah, his food is really good and hes very handsome. Everyone else is alot of fun too" she started to fall asleep when the ship shook violently. "Whoah whats going on?!" She exlaimed getting up and going to where the mass was (i dont remember what thats called xD) "we're practicng cannon ball shooting!" Exclaimed nami. "Captaaiiin usopp will protect his crew from evil doers!" Exclaimed Usopp from the cannon ball shooting area. Raven stared at usopp she could tell he was lying. "Oh okay then i thought we were being attacked.. Thats a relief" she smiled and walked to the girls' room and got changed. She was able to find some sort of a jacket. But she remebered what Zoro told her and her face turned a slight pink.

She changed into a black tank top ( a full length thank goodness) red shorts with a small chain on it with the mugiwara crew's jolly rodger sign on it, and a pair of black and red zig-zagged patterend boots. Kibo licked her arm and turned into a small kitty like tiger and leapes onto her shoulder.

She walked outside and roamed around trying to figure out where all the rooms were. She found sanji in the kitchen. He was making cake. Her stomach growled loudly. She hadnt had cake in a long time. "Oh hi Raven-chwan~" he said and his smoke from hos ciagarette looked like hearts.. "Hi sanji-kun, is that cake your making?" She asked smelling the air lightly "yes it is. Its strawberry cake " he said smiling and continued working. She walked over to him and watched him cook in awe "your amazing Sanji-kun...may i have some once its finished?" She asked. "Its suppose to be just for you madamoselle~ just wait till its done" "hai!" She walked out so she wouldnt be tempted to sneak a piece before it was finished.

She accidentally tripped over her shoe and fell but something caught her. "Oi you alright?" She stood up and looked up her face slightly pink "yes thank you Zoro " kibo nudged her leg grinning zoro was looking at her she didnt have her glasses on again.. They must have fallen some where. She touched her face to push up her glasses. Her silver green eyes widened and she covered her face and crouched up "o..ou whats wrong?" He asked. "Dont look at me!" She said quite loudly.

ZORO'S POV.

She was crouched up in a ball covering her face.. "Oi..are you okay?" I asked her but she just curled up more. "D..dont look at me.." Her voice was really quite and she sounded scared.. I sat next to her and patted her lightly "you can tell me whats wrong ya know.." She finally uncovered her face. I stared at her face. She had somewhat chubby cute cheeks... Beautiful silver green eyes..her glasses werent on so they looked like treasure...i blushed deeply.

"Please dont stare at me...i feel weak without my glasses.." She said staring at me.. Gosh she was really beautiful.. Wait..maybe..i am falling for her.. Just accept it you are. "Sorry..your just really cute.." Did i just say that outloud?! "E..eh?" She looked into my eyes. Her eyes..are so pretty..like stars lighting onto green grass..

RAVEN'S POV.

"Your really cute..." He called me cute..."e..eh??" I asked with my face turning red. "I said you're cute. Oh and uhm..here i found these" he handed me my glasses and i put them on quickly. I smiled softly still blushing. "Thank you, Zoro.." I kissed his cheej and ran off. I knew i was falling for hom but..i wont tell him.

NORMAL POV.

She kisses Zoro on his cheek and ran off leaving him dumbfounded "wh..what did she just.." He touched his cheek still in shock of what just happened "she said 'thank you' in her own way. " said Kibo and ran off to raven. Zoro got up and whent to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of sake and chugged it. Sanji just came back into the kitchen and started yelling at Zoro for not asking or having permission for taking sake. After they were done arguing zoro walked out and saw raven eating cake happily. He blushed and walked over to her "you have icing on your face Raven.." "Eh? Where?" She asked. "Here.." He licked her cheek and she blushed all the way to her ears. He chuckled with a smirk on his face. Her face got even redder and she coveres her face embarrassed "hahaha your so cute" he was laughing now. "Sh..shut up.." He patted her head and she layed on kibo's stomach and fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope your enjoying! Im sorry if this isnt a very long long chapter but i hoppe your enjoying the story!!

Author-Chan out~!