chapter 19: Information

That's right,  So there's a chance that the next person who will be shipped is you. " He said it with an smug face expression.

So in short he was telling me that I've messed up.
But This was not my biggest concern right now.

"About what you said earlier, that we have a short life span what does that mean?"
Yes, this was what I wanted to know for now,  I still have my chance of escaping with Emma,  I can just break one of my bones so that I can't get shipped out,  They can't ship a damaged goods,  It's a risky idea with a small chance but atleast I still have a way.

"You don't really remembered all of your past life?" He states.

"Wha- Ouch!..."
A sudden pain came into my head, 
A very loud sounds ringing in my mind and a really extreme headache.

"It's hurt...! " I squeal but try not to be loud, it's too painful that a tears came out from my eyes.

Ahh... It's a bit blurry but I can see it.

A very loud ambulance noise and a police car siren ,  with many people who was surrounding me and whispering.  It was very uncomfortable.
The police was yelling.  I don't even know what was they're saying.
I was unconscious laying in the cold ground and some people who carried me to the ambulance.
Is this my last memories?  Being stabbed by unknown person is really traumatic.
I still flinch whenever some person unexpectedly talk behind my back
"Is this what you're talking about? " I still have headache but not as painful as earlier.

"Yes.  We have a brain of a child,  But us remembering our past life our mind couldn't handle it,  Everyday we remember something from the past life,  from happy memories to bad memories and the headache is getting stronger until our brain couldn't handle it anymore  because it's too painful. That's how we get shipped.  All of the other people who got reincarnated died at that reason. "
Jean explained,  so he was saying even if we have a memories of adult our brain was still a brain of a child, and  our brain can't handle the memories we've got from the past life.

"Say what are we here anyway?  How we got reincarnated here?"

"You got so many questions,  you really don't know anything,  I'm already sleepy. " Jean complained, 

"You've lose in the tag game so just answer me. "  I was a little annoyed.

"Alright. " he finally agreed.
He started to speak slowly and calm.

Jean sigh,  "I don't know why we're reincarnated here, but all I know is,  We are the demon Queen future Special meal."

Meal...?  Of the Queen? 

"Why?"

"Basically,  The Queen was addicted of our brain,  it was not because no matter how big or smart our brain is,  But because of our knowledge of past life,  The Queen enjoyed that flavor.  Just think of it as a food that only comes in every celebration once a year and the two of us are the only one left. I survived this far by pretending I still didn't get my past memories, If they caught you, you'll definitely get ship immediately."

"Tell me, All of the people who got reincarnated was shipped already...? "

"I did tell you there's Only two of us left,  And you might be next. "

"And what about you? Do you want to be shipped?" I asked without hesitation.

"I told you I can tell you about other information you needed,  But I prefer you to stop asking about me,  Well  death is death and I have no choice but to accept that,  I'll be going to bed now You can just ask me the other things tomorrow. " He shrugged and left.
"Wai- oh he already left... "

I still have many things to ask him like why I was the only one who was in this house, Why I wasn't in the house of the children who got reincarnated, Or About the people who got reincarnated, But I guess it's a wrap,  I still have time,  and a chance of survival.

Special meal? Me? yeah right.  I prefer not to be eaten,  I will definitely survived at this life,  I shouldn't have go out in the midnight that day,  But no use cying at a spilled milk.
I wonder why Jean is like that? He doesn't seem to take his life seriously,  Now I gotta deal with him and upcoming headaches.

Tomorrow... Emma, Norman and Ray will tell Don and Gilda the truth of the house.
Since I am in the same age of those two they'll probably tell me.
I wonder how would I react?  Scared? Pretend to cry?  Well I will just think about it tomorrow.

But before I return on my own room,  I still have one more things to do.

__________________