chapter 4: TAG you're IT

it's a peaceful morning again like any other day.
We woke up and prepared breakfast, eat then  do the everyday exam.

It's afternoon and like Ray said to me, he is going to explain to me his plan even though I already know everything about it.

However, I didn't told him that I was reincarnated.

So again the kids decided to play Tag. I wonder if it's the only game they knew to play. Don was the "It" and all of us are "tag" except Ray he don't always join.

And thus the game began and I decided to run and hide in one of the tallest tree. I arrived in this old tree to climb into it and I can see some of the kids running even though they couldn't see me.

Before I regained my past memories, I only hide within the bushes and always get caught immediately by the kids. I was also clumsy back then but now I need to be be careful and use my knowledge as a 18 years old inside but 10 years old outside in people's person.

While hiding in the tree I saw Don walking and looking around to find someone to Tag. I held my voice to be quiet.

Don heard some noise in other direction so he quickly and saw some kids running around so he quicky went there without noticing me he went to the north while me I climbed down the tree and run to the south to change my current location.

I run as fast as I could but damn that was tiring so I saw another tall tree and I climbed into it again but suddenly I saw Norman running so fast towards in the direction that I was in and I  thought maybe he was another "it" so I climbed immediately climbed down but the tree branch that I was holding snapped and so my hands slipped and I fell from the tree.  This tree was tall so this is probably gonna hurt so much

I closed my eyes.

"Holy cra- *thud*" wait it's doesn't hurt that much and I felt like i was sitting in the some kind of grass?

I opened my eyes and I realized that  I wasn't sitting on the grass, it's was norman! I was sitting at his back and he saved me from falling and it's must be a huge impact to his back

"Oh my god norman are you okay???? It's must've been hurt so much." I quickly stood up and reach my hands at him to help him get up.

"No I'm okay (y/n) but what about you?" He said to me while smiling how could he still smile?

"I'm fine but your back?? And I'm probably heavy . " I said, showing my concern at the boy.

"I'm really okay and you are not heavy as you think."

Liar. I maybe a child outside but you are a child yourself, so I am probably heavy.

This was really embarrassing and Norman is too gentle and I realized one thing, Norman wasn't the type to caught easily so probably he was not the "it".  I'm such an idiot.

"Thank you for catching me with your back Norman I'm really thankful." I said shyly with gratitude.

"No, I'm just glad that you didn't get hurt." He gently ruffled my hair.

"Oi!! Guys, there you are!" A voice whose far away from us said and it was Don. Running so fast to caught us.

"Oh crap! We gotta run!" As I said, unconsciously grabbed Norman's hand to run.

While Norman took the lead and take me to a place to escape from Don's eyes.

As we stopped to catch our breath and Norman suddenly said,

"(y/n) I'm really surprised because it's seems like you gotten mature in just one day."

"No. I'm still me why did you asked that?" I replied, confused.

Even if I did regained my memories. I'm still the (y/n) they grew up with. Technically we're the same person in the end.

"Because when Ray said to me that you're acting kind of weird I notice it too when he mentioned it. it's like I've lost a little sister instead you've became a big sister" Norman said and he's probably still catching his breath

I was about to reply and suddenly Mama ring the bell so probably it's lunch time.

"Come on, let's go back" Norman said and give me a smile as I smiled back to him and our feet started walking to head back to the house.

So it's lunch time and we've finished eating lunch and I'm in the cleaning duty but I still haven't made a contact with Ray since that time and I was in cleaning duty with Gilda we were doing the dishes.

"Ato ikutsu no jiyuu wo
Na na na na na na na na na na!"

"What are you singing (Y/N)? I never heard that song before."

"Haha, Just some song I created, Gilda."

While doing the dishes we just had a normal conversation like 10 year old kids will do and the others probably playing? Mama was nowhere to be found.

And finally I am finished at my chores and I decided to go to the library for some research.

Ray was only kid there and nobody else so this is a good spot to talk about his plan.

"So Ray what was the plan of yours?" I ask and he told me his plan about escaping in this orphanage and about letting Emma and Norman to know themselves what will really happened to the other kids when they got adopted. However there was only one thing he didn't tell me...

That he was Mama's spy.

So I don't know if he's gonna tell mama about me but probably not... Right?

After that, I act as norman as I could possibly do. I spend more time with Conny than the others. Guilt was killing me but letting Conny go was the only way for the plot to start.

And so 1 months have passed.