chapter 2: "deal?"

"It's about the harvest thing." After when I said that, Ray eyes widened and as of now, I am so nervous too after a few second of silence Ray finally open his mouth and ask

"h-how did you... No. how much do you know?"

Should I tell him that I was reincarnated then I had my past memories? Or tell him that I am same as him who known from the start.

But I'm not an idiot, considering both of these excuse won't work.

"This orphanage is just a lie and Mama is lying to us... More importantly you and I and everyone here is just a food to be eaten by some kind of monster Right?" As the second goes by, my heartbeat is getting louder and louder. I started at Ray's eyes, he seems doesn't know what was he's going to say. Probably because he thought he was alone knowing the secret behind this orphanage.

"Wait we can't talk here. Let's talk to somewhere that no one can disturb us nor hear us... Meet me in the library at night time when everyone is sleeping and act more normal but for now go play with others and pretend." He said with a serious voice, he exit out of the room but before that, I saw his face, I know he's shock but he didn't show it. It's like he suddenly encounter an unexpected math problems.

"Okay..." And I replied.

Ray goes outside after that so I decided to go outside too and not to let mama get suspicious on me.

The kids were playing tag so I decided to join and the me in here is a cheerful kid so probably its rare for me to get sad or emotionless.

The identification no. on my neck is "88602", I have a wavy short black hair and my eyes are black too and I am 10 years old same as Gilda and Don and height is same as Gilda.

Which It makes me wondered.

How come I had a different number on my neck? All of the kids in this farm, the three digits at end of their number placed on their neck was "194"

Like Emma for example, She has 63194

How come I, have a different one?

After playing tags with the kids while Ray is just sitting in the tree reading something whatever he was reading While mama called us because it's time for the litany of the daily exam.

When it come to the exam and test the me in here always got an average score and I can't be the same level as the three Emma Norman and Ray but now I got my past memories back let's see how much can I do now.

So the exam start and I'm thankful that my past life self is a collage students so I can keep up to the test now this test is not that hard because
It's an highschool level test while I got a pretty much higher score on my previous life since probably I don't want to dissapoint my parents since they were pretty strict when it come to studying so I just spend my whole high school just studying to be one of the top ten in the school to get an scholarship in college.

However, because of the pressure on school and studying, I, myself taken a like on reading manga and watching an anime to relief stress.

Too bad, I died even without knowing the end of One Piece.

Or the end of this manga.

Then before I knew it, the exam was finished. I taken of my headphones and damn my head's hurt! Wow I can't believed that these kids can handle this kind of torture. And the other kids were talking to each other how did they do in the exam.

Phil is happily talking to me that he did well than the previous exam.

Seriously, I remembered when I was his age. I don't even memorized multiplication table. But this kid solving highschool level math problems is just like singing the ABC.