Chapter 2 Selflessness

~~~~~~

Okay here is chapter two.. I know i take forever please forgive me!! Im working on it all weekend so maybe I Will have more done

~~~~~

Jeff's POV

I had just been wondering Slendys mansion, trust me he hates when I do that. I was starting to crave blood, so I walked out too the woods. I was preparing for tonight. As I walked through the forest I spotted a high school, perfect, I swear I grinned wider than I usually do. I sat on a rock right by the tree line, it was about and hour later when I saw a girl. She was crying and running from the school to the forest, but what do I care? I'm a killer out for blood.

As she came closer I took in every detail about her I possibly could. She had long black choppy hair just like me, she wore all black, her jeans were black with holes in them, under her jeans you could tell she had red and black checkered print leggings. She had chains hanging off most of her clothes. She had a black sweater with masky and hoodie on it, that was loose at the top, so it hung off her shoulders. She was so pale white, freckled faced, and her eyes… they were blue, like crystal blue, the kind you could look through but was also cloudy inside.

I closed in behind her and was going to deliver the finishing blow, but I heard her mutter “I know Slenderman’s real”  I was shocked, I quickly hid myself. She kept muttering this till she found a tree and climbed it.

She sat there drawing, where she got the sketchbook? It is beyond my knowing. I climbed the tree after her, but way more quietly then she did. I was on the branch behind her, only the trunk of the tree blocking us, in the shadows. I wanted too know what she was drawing and I wanted to kill her quickly, so I lifted my knife to her neck. Before I stabbed down I saw a what she was drawing something I couldn't even register, It was me. It wasn't like that fan shit I had seen, ugly, evil, or happy. No, it was the real me, lonely.

She stopped drawing and just sat there. What was this girl's story? She wasn't normal, she gave off the smell of death. She clearly loved us Creepypasta, and she doesn't look like she fits in. Does she know me? All I know is she is beautiful, No stop thinking like that! I yelled at myself.

She suddenly slumped over. I got this feeling I've never had for others, but I knew what it was, and it was rising up in my chest, panic. I crouched next to her and placed my fingers against her neck to see if I could get a pulse. I sighed with relief, I have no idea why I did that. I couldn't kill her, why? I have no idea. Instead I sat there staring at her sleep.

I was still watching her when I heard a rustle. I quickly put my hand in my pocket too grab my knife but stopped when I saw a green hat, red beady eyes staring at me. Hanging upside down from a branch, it was Ben.

I just stared at him and him back at me, until he looked over at the girl and said “So who's that? you gonna kill her?” he was swinging back and forth on the branch upside down.

I swear this kid could get on my nerves “Not yet, what are you doing here anyways?” I asked a bit irritated

As I looked over at the girl and Ben, still being annoying, sat on the branch right next to her and looked at her real closely. Then he backed away real quick “Man she smells like death!” He said holding his nose making a gesture that someone farted. He got close to her again and made a pushing gesture. I almost jumped at him too slit his throat. But he stopped when he heard the bells going off in the distance. I heard her mumble something but I ignored it and grabbed Ben and pulled him back behind the trunk of the tree, covering his mouth.

Ben bit my hand and I stepped back cursing and causing a branch too break. I heard her move, she must have heard me. I quickly punched Ben in the gut, which made him go unconscious. “Thank god” I thought. I looked for the girl and then I saw her jumping out of the tree. Then I saw her hugging a guy, who dressed a lot like her. They walked away and I swear I saw him looking at me and murmur my name and winking at me.