Chapter 4 Why is this World so Ugly yet so Beautiful?

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
Ok I know you are all like "WTF!" But don't threat, here is the next chapter
And I would like to dedicate it to Remo_Sama, I don't know how to dedicate but u r so sweet, you are the reason I made this chapter so large, Oh and my friend Tamra thos is a side message, u say u love my story most but that one time when u "forgot" I had a story and rated someone else better, just saying I wont forget now that it is written here.... Hope you enjoy!!
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
Jeffs POV
I was sitting on the ledge of her window when I heard her breathing quicken. Not like she was waking up, more like she was having a nightmare. I hurried through the window and to her side. I loked down at her in a panic, I've never had this feeling. I want to comfort her but I also kill her. The only thing stopping me is her desire to kill. I wish I could test her desire, see if she is worth keeping around. I sigh andmlok as her face, her eyes are squinted shut, her mouth looks like she ate something sour. She looks so beautiful. I sit there at her side for what seems like moments, then she gasped and her alarm went off. I hurried to the window and hopped through and grabbed hold of the ledge.
I planted my ear right next to the cold wood of her house. I heard her gasp for what seemed like hours, it was as if I was by her side once again, because I could sense her grip on the sheets loosened. I lifted my head to look in. She quickly jumped out of bed and hurried around her room getting ready.

As she was about to run out of her room I saw her stop and hesitate for a moment. She looked back to her bed and then started toward the door, then must have changed her mind and ran back to her bed. I caught a glimpse of what she grabbed from under her pillow, a silver glimmer.

"Hmm I wonder what that could have been" I think sarcastically, remembering when I was about to kill her how she tried to grab the knife under her pillow.mi know were everything is in her bedroom, I came and went through her whole room and memorized were everything was. Plus I was a bit suspicious of what was under her pillow after I attacked her.

After she left her room I saw her walking down the sidewalk looking around to see if someone was watching. I quickly ran up a tree and skipped from tree to tree keeping her in sight.

She stopped at a spot at the tree, then she seemed to shift uncomfortably then moved to under a street light. She waited, until a rustle sounded and both of our heads snapped into the direction. A boy walked towards her, he had brown hair with green eyes.

I saw her glaring at him. I didn't hear all what she said but I know she said "Kyle" and "Ex" I heard the way she said it and I knew the poison in her tone wasn't forced to be the way it was.

After talking for a while, I saw them but a bag over her head and she was squirming, they tossed her into a van a ran off. I felt one of my veins popping out of my head, blood boiling, muscles tightening. I threw my head back and roared with laughter, a test to prove herself finally. I quickly followed, somehow knowing were she was.

I saw what they were doin to her and I totally pissed me off. I almost ran in there several times to save her but without knowing it Masky had placed his hand on my shoulder to keep me from masicuring them all. Why was Masky here? I have no idea. We sat there, his hand still there annoying me, watching it all play out. At some point the tables totally flipped. She was grudging out all the other dead boys eyes out while ghost lookin things hold the one down that she referred to as Kyle.
After collecting all the eyeballs from all the other boys she went and sat on Kyle slowly killing him while he sobs and his eyes beig removed. I shifting from foot to foot with excitement. At the end she was commanding something whike pointimg to the buckets of blood to a spot on the floor. Next thing I see is that she lays in a puddle of blood, it soaking into her beautiful white skin, black dress, and her ravin black hair. She placed her jar of eyeballs next to her as she enjoys her soak. I hear her mumbling a song - "There is nothing I do better than revenge" I smile wider than the usual smile.
BINGO!!! She has passed! She loves to kill, its so plainly obvious. I heard her mutter "Its a love for a passion" I dont think she knew she said it out loud.