Chapter 3 Moon Light

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Okay I know I know im late, but better late than never right? Anyways this has some horror I suppose... anyways comment vote and if you have an idea, share, I'd love to hear it
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Shana's POV
After my very nice visit from Jeff the peace giver, well I had to make up some story to the cops. Cops are not my thing, around them I get all jumpy and freaked out I can't handle it, they think I'm condescending them. I swear why should I want to flaunt that I'm smarter then them? Though I am why would I waste air for such a task?
Back to the topic, I had too the cops my aunt Victoria's ex (I'm not even sure she even broke up with him, she was always a slutter pup in Highschool) broke in killed my foster dad because he was probably jealous she married him instead, and he killed her after trying to convince her that he loved her and to make her come back to him. It seemed pretty believable to me, considering she has always been such a slut. Her husband and her had this little "group" were everyone on the island (it is a little joke me and my mom came up with. They totally have no connection to the outside besides from those who go to school or actually have a life, which wasn't many.) called "couples dating" I've never met people who disgust me more than those people. They switch off each other's hubbies and well do each others husband and wife's. Trust me I am so happy we moved away from that house.

We moved in with my moms brother Felix. He was easily my favorite relitive. He never accused me of being a liar or sassy. He usually stood up for us when something went wrong, even if I was the cause for it. His house was on two archers, covered with junk he collected that he claimed was going to be used to make sculptures with. He had peacocks in the way back of his property, he would always collect there feathers that they shed and give me the same amount of feathers as my age. my birthday gift every year was peacock feathers. He had about three boats near the peacocks and then his house was all stone tile, I swear you could hear every heartbeat in that house. He had a fancy for chile, he collected every item he could that had chile on them.
My room was frozen cold tile with a queen bed in the too cover with chile blankets, it was a total improvement to my old bedroom.
Best part about family death is people think you are sad and need time, yeah got a whole week of time to watch anime and such. Matt came over almost every day (we use to come to my uncles to play when we were small so e was very familiar with this place) he kept pressuring me to go to school, which he finally got me to agree, with only minor difficulty.
So here I am with the idiots at school. The popular girls in circles chatting about boys no doubt. The boys were fooling around like idiots. Girls who mind there own business were probably in the library keeping to them selves. Anime lovers were in the EMO corner with the over emotional people and they were probably chatting about anime if I didn't know any better. Matt was most likely by a tree. As I looked out at the courtyard, back against lockers, I swear I saw Dharma running with a tray of food in her hands. She was running like a mad man, Oh that's why! A freshmen is chasing her trying to get the food, I'm assuming she stole his breakfast and he is out to get it back. I just giggle there looking out at her.
Then I see him, Jordan. He was walking towards me as if he owned the place. Originally I would be cowering away in the corner, but after meeting Jeff the donor giver, well let's say I've become new. Knowing I was right and all of these idiots weren't fills me with triumph beyond the thoughts of it.
I smile and wave him over, he gives me a look that probably says "umm who are you and what did you do with freak show?" He comes over, but he sure didn't forget about the last time we had a one on one conversation.
He pins me to the lockers and he leans in to me to whisper into my ear, but I start talking before he gets a word out. I am grinning like a crazed anime. I tell him "Tell your dear loving brother I would love to see him again. I would like to thank him for making me see the light." I know he looks a hocked and I'm also aware of this heaven feeling of a pair of eyes watching me from the forest and I know it has to be Jeff. I am aware that Jordan will mess with my scar so I put my face on the other side of his face so Jeff won't see the Paine look I'm about to give.
Jordan puts his hand on the scar that covers half of my side, an I silently wince at the burning sensation it gives. Then I hear Jordan say "I'll let him know, I'm sure he is dying to see his play thing" his hand squeezes my side and I straighten up. I quickly recovered and pushed him away and walked towards were I saw Dharma munching that kids food on a row of lockers.
The next few weeks went amazing, Being in love with living creepypasta's was amazing especially since people always told me they were fake, well look who the jokes on now! I went everyday (which was more than I would go) to the forest, I was looking for Jeff.
He never came out. One day Jordan (who I haven't talked to since I mentioned his brother) gave a envelope with only a single piece of paper in it. it reads
"Dear my Beautiful Shana,
Oh it has been ages since I've seen you, then I heard you were fiddling around with my foolish brother. How I was heartbroken, my I nearly broke his face in. I truly wanted to kill him, He barley got out just by mentioning business you had discussed with him about me, well not before I messed his nose up. Oh how happy I was to hear you saying how I brought you out into the light. I was so enlightened to hear that you wish to see me, so I thought, why not let us meet on the day we made it official, next week. see you then
Love,
Your Lover"
I almost dropped the letter, but I looked up at Jordan and saw his face and noticed his nose was purple and bulging. I almost felt bad for him, almost. I sighed and looked down and my hands, I was trying to hide the fact that I was shaking like a leaf in the cold wind.
My ex boyfriend sure isn't any less violent than he use to be.
I walk away towards Dharma who is sitting in a row of lockers smiling down at a freshmen while eating his food. I sigh and smile knowing they are watching me.