Child Killers

Ben~

That whole week she had gone to their house everyday for hours. I questioned her everyday about it but she kept her lips sealed. Until the last day. She asked me to come along. Seven days had gone by. I could have sworn I saw amusement in her eyes as we walked up the steps to their house. As she opened the door I heard whimpering “what the?” I whispered which made the whimpering turn to shrills begging for help. A man and women where tied hanging  from their arms, the ropes held by the upstairs balcony. Only underclothes and blindfolds and gagged. She circled around one of them, the women, and grabbed her hips saying “Surprise! It's me” making the women's muffled scream show true terror. They where covered in bruises and cut marks along their bodies. Shana went to sit down at the table in front of them after removing their blindfolds and pulled out her bag. Inside her bag was a leather pack. She unrolled it revealing two jars and a ice cream like scoop. She Bagan cleaning it and polishing it. They began to cry. Not sure what to do I sat on the table next to Shana, watching her delicate fingers clean the whole with direct precision. She stood up before the woman “a kindergartner teacher, for some reason a child would go missing from your campus every other month.” She turned the scoop in her hand “We will make this quick” she waved her hand severing the ropes from above dropping the women. Who began to shrink back. Shana sat on her suffocating her “not that strong since you haven't eaten or drank in about seven days” Shana twirlled the scoop in her hand. “Any last words? As to why you killed so many children?” She pulled the gag off and the women gasped, catching her breath “They deserved it!!” With that Shana had no emotion in her eyes as she put the scoop to her eye lid, the women shrieked but Shana had already scooped out the first eye. The women's screams made the man stiffen. Shana just laughed as she waved her hand and a jar came flying to her. She nearly missed it. She plopped the eyeball into the jar. The women's bounded hands reached for her head but as she probably realized “Why are you doing this?” She sobbed.

Shana waved her hand causing the man to come tumbling down. She placed the women jar in front of her and went to the man. She pulled him up by his hair “I'm not sure I understand the question” Shana smiled wildly “You murdered children and your questioning why I'm killing you?”

The man grunted “don't say anything!” with that Shana had slit his windpipe. Not where he died right away but where he would suffer immensely before. She let him fall as the women scrambled to be next to him. Shana kicked her back and grabbed the man and used her fingers to pull out his eyeballs. His screaming sounded like a dying animal. Shana put his eyeballs into the second jar and said as she admired the jar “A truly foolish man to love you, even helped you kill. Because he thought you would love him if he did” he began to slow his breathing. Shana looked over at the women and handed me the jar. She walked to the women and scooped her eyeball out. Her screaming seemed more muffled then before though. Shana did something even to this day suprised me, she put gloves on and pulled a round piece of dry ice out of her pouch. She sat in front of the women and said “I can make the pain go away” her gentle tone sounded so genuine that I wouldn't have guessed what she was about to do. The women begged her to get rid of the pain. Shana smiled as she put the gag back in her mouth and hushed her quiet sobs. And she stuck the piece of dry ice into her eye socket. Her screams where louder then before that night. She trashed against her bounded wrists and shook her head screaming at the top of her lungs. Shana sat besides me and began to take her glove off. She just sat and watched, no emotion. When the woman's screams stopped and she had died she put the jars in her bag and left. These creatures popped out and began to clean up the scene. Not clean it up like make it look like nothing happened, but to get rid of Shana's existence.

I sighed as we walked out, Slenderman got his wish