The Preparation

Ben
I had been sitting and waiting in Slendys parlor, watching the girls walk back and forth, finally he called me to his study. When I walked in the study there was a new girl, probably one he got from his video trick, she looked happy which was new. But I ignore her and sat down in the sofa comfortably.
He huffed after going through paperwork "well, how did it go?" He asked like it was a casual chit chat
"Fine, she killed them after starving them and drying them out for about 7 days" I said looking at my nails "she took their eyes though" when Slenderman looked up from what he's doing from the mention of eyes I knew something's up "and kept them as trophies" I continued slowly.
I could tell from the shift in the air he was smiling to himself. "What do you intend to do next?"
Slender just waved his hand and rasped "throw the annual ball of course" he ignored the whole report and went back to what he intended to say previously. I rolled my eyes and kicked my feet up. Black goo began to drip from my eyes, ugh death.

Shana
In the mountains I was jogging up the river bank in hopes to see something of worth but usually just kept to my routine. I wish Ben would visit me, he never comes to see me unless he wants to tease me or give me orders. I want to roll my eyes but as soon as I think it I trip and fall down the hill. Tumbling all the way until I get caught right in the rib cage by a tree. I cough up blood and sit there for a minute, this is lovely "whoa you just hanging out I see" I moved enough where I was hanging from the branch, one leg over. I growled as I said "yes, I enjoy bleeding and hanging for my life" I look up as far as I dare, Ben was just swinging from the branch that was the key factor in weather I lived or died. "A little help would be most appreciated" I grunted as I heaved myself up to where my legs where no longer dangling without a purpose. I smiled to myself as I made it so I was now sitting on the branch. Ben purred from above "it would be most appreciated if you didn't disturb me having fun" he said as jumped to a new branch with such delicate posture I find myself gawking.
I quickly wipe the look from my face and just look annoyed. "Well if you won't help me" I said as I stood up and I wobbled a bit as I grabbed the branch for support.
Ben was staring at me from where he stood and he purred "how do you know I'm not going to kill you, that you here in the woods, tripping, near death experience, wasn't all me?" I stared at him and then bursted out laughing and wiped the tear from my eye. "Good one" I was able to get out.
He looked irritated but I smiled as I levied myself down and slid as stable as I could manage down the slope. I finally made it to the road alive. I was pleased with myself but as soon as I began to walk back to my house "Well you managed fine I see" behind a tree I heard Ben's voice. "Yes I did perfectly fine on my own" I had a little sting in the last words. I just kept to walking home.
I was on the back porch in attempts of sneaking in without uncle knowing I'm back but as soon as I sneak into my room Ben is right behind me. I turn to the feeling of someone watching me and he pressed me against the wall. I thrash at

 first and then see him and stop panicking. "Yes?" I ask in a confident tone yet I feel myself shake a little. He smiled, but it seemed sad. He closed the space between us and whispered on my neck "People are watching you, be careful please" it was so low I could only feel the words on my neck. The next second he was gone. I slid down my wall in shock. Then I curled myself up and whispered "What's that supposed to mean"

4 Days Later
Shana
I went to the coffee shop across from the mall, in the book store, to get some research done and to treat myself to some coffee. I smiled as they prepared my white chocolate mocha. I felt something cold on my neck. I grabbed my neck and turned around, no one. It figures, I turned and looked behind me. There was a old lady who was intensly focused on her book and then there was a young boy also. Well he was my age but he was still young, black glossy hair pale skin and vivid blue eyes. He was also focused on his book so I turned back to the counter. They handed me my coffee as soon as I turned, they had been calling my number for a few minutes.
I smiled and took the coffee apologizing as I went to my usual seat. I had been doing studying into how to bring a human soul back. I had gone through many possibilities of it. My favorite is the philosopher stone. It is a stone Alchemist used long ago that was said to be able to turn the stone mercury into silver and gold. If something that amazing existed that could make such a change I was sure it had other properties. But I kept my thoughts to myself when the boy from earlier came and sat in front of me. I was about to get up and leave since I don't like to sit near people but as I began to walk away he grabbed my wrist "please wait a moment?" I froze, his voice was so mystic and when I turned to look at him his eyes where welcoming to me. It took everything in my heart not to jump. I sat down quietly, this is who I was warned about by Ben I bet.
I stared at the beautiful blue eyes that where smiling at me. "What is it?" I asked with false confidence. He smiled widely and slid a white envelope across the table. I looked at it and he nodded at it.
I grabbed it and looked at it, gold trim with calligraphy on it, my name. I twirled it in my fingers until I looked up and saw that the boy was smiling pleasantly at me "what is it?" I asked again.
"An invitation to Slendermans gala"