6

Chapter 6

Unknown P.O.V.

Mate. A word I've been longing to hear. Us werewolves need our mate to be whole. Me meet our mate at the age of 13 and it has been 4 years since that day, 4 years and still waiting. Waiting for that certain smell, the moment where my wolf utter the word ‘mate’. And now that they're here, I don't know what to do. My wolf keeps on begging for me to mark them as mine but my brain says the opposite.

My brain tells me to wait for the moment to come where they looks at me with adoration like how I look at them. My brain tells me to wait for the moment when they glare at the other people surrounding me and seeking my attention unintentionally. My brain tells me to wait for the moment when they feel the same way I do the moment I saw them. And that feeling is love.

Luna

Walking towards headmaster while carrying a heavy egg is tiring.

‘‘In his old age, how does headmaster climb this stairs just to get to his office?” I thought to myself as I take step after step on this unending stairs.

‘‘I really don't know why the guards send me here.’’ Another thought comes to my mind.

FLASHBACK

Miss? You have to go to headmaster this instant.”  the guard who's guarding the room I'm in said.

“Oh? Okay. Why though?” I can't help but ask while holding Imperium as the guard stare is not on me but on Imperium.

“It's about the egg miss, but don't worry, we're not going to take your dragon, you just have to head to headmaster Seton about the egg.” he said now finally looking at me.

“Alright.” I said and headed outside towards headmaster's office.

FLASHBACK END

I reached headmaster's office and I immediately knocked.

“Come in.” I head headmaster said.

I opened the door and headed inside. I see headmaster on his desk signing papers, not looking at me. His office has his table on his far side of the room and behind that is a bookshelves. On the other side has some furniture with a fire place on the wall.

“Good morning headmaster. The guard who's guarding this certain door said to come to you to address something about my dragon?” I said confused a little.

“Oh? And why is tha-” he said but cut himself off when he finally looked at me, especially at my dragon.

“Wha-? How?” he said showing disbelief while letting out a long sigh of disbelief.

“I can't seem to understand headmaster.” I said confused on why is he speechless.

“The egg. The egg is an ancient one that is believed by many that, that is created by gods. The egg you are holding right now is not just an ordinary egg that you'll find inside the nursery. As you found it, it is kept in a separate room correct? It is because no one for 16 years claimed that egg since it came here. The elders believed that that egg is the Dragon of Old.” headmaster explained, him now sitting on his table in front of me.

“I thought that it's only a story?” I asked holding Imperium closer to me.

“It's seems like it's not.” he said shaking his head still in disbelief.

“We will talk again, Luna. Let your dragon settle in ” he said walking towards me and patted my right shoulder.

Headmaster's thoughts

“It seems like the time has come”

Luna

Walking and zoning out apparently isn't a good idea because there's a high chance that you'll bump into something.

Or someone.

“I'm really sorry.” I said as I feel myself collide with someone.

“It's you again” a cold voice I know so well that I've been calling rude man said.

“Oh, yeah. I'm sorry for bumping into you sir. I'm Luna, Luna Estella Williams.” I said bowing 90°.

“Christan Black.” he said coldness in his voice can be felt making me shiver.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Black.” I said smiling and he grunted, annoyed.

“Stop with the formalities, I'm only 17.” he said the again, like everytime, he walked away.

“What's with him and walking away?” I mumbled to Imperium while caressing his shell.

( It was supposed to be egg but it sounded so fucking wrong 😂)

I headed inside my room and prepared a makeshift nest for Imperium.

“You'll be resting here for now Imperium.” I said kissing the shell of his egg. I then headed towards the bathroom to change, after all, we're allowed to rest today.

Changing into some comfortable clothes, I went to my bookshelf and took a book and went to my bed. But before I even open the book, someone knocked.

“Wait for bit!” I shouted and stood up.

I opened the door and is welcomed with a sight of a very beautiful woman. I believe she's an elf. She has a strawberry blonde hair, almond brown eyes, a freckles on her cheeks and a pointy ears. I believe that she's an elf or something.

“Good noon Ms. Williams. I'm Alya Andricson and I am here to give you your uniform for the rest of your stay. If your uniform is to be damaged, magic will act and it'll repair itself.” Alya said giving me a box containing my uniform

“Thank you.” I said bowing to her. She smiled and left. I closed the door and brought the box on my bed and opened it. What inside of this box left me amazed.

Inside of it was a 7 pairs of uniform.

There are 7 long sleeved tunic that is surrounded by scales with 6 different colors. Just like the cloak, this has the colors that represents the 6 elements I have. At the back, there are a printed representation of the 4 elements which is Fire, Water, Air, and Earth. On the left shoulder, there are moon design while on the opposite has sun design.

Next is a 7 pair of pants, it's expandable so I like it. This pants has a color of black and has a 2 golden stripes on each side of the pants.

The box also have a fingerless gloves that I didn't even request but it's here.

After putting my uniform with my cloaks, I went back to reading my books.

Time flies by so fast and it's already night time.

I went to bed and kissed Imperium goodnight and slept the night away.

4:30 a.m.

I woke up and did some mild stretching and did 5 laps around the training grounds, did my morning workout and rested.

After 15 minutes of rest, I headed back into my room and wore my uniform and went to the dining hall to finally start the day.

:)

[1136 words]
Edited: March 23, 2022