9

Chapter 9

Christan

Before Christian and Luna went to the dining hall•

I sense her going to the dining hall so I purposely opened my door the same time as hers.

I didn't know how to greet her so I just grunted, face red as fuck as I walked ahead of her. I just hope she never saw my face.

I sensed her walking behind me so I slowed down a bit so that she can catch up. As we reached the dining hall, I stopped and turned around.

She must have been so lost in that little cute head of hers that she bumped into me. She bowed so suddenly and said sorry.

'She doesn't have to apologize though.' I thought to myself.

I swear, I never meant to be cold but I have to walk away because if I don't, I may or may not have kissed her right there and then.

I sat to my usual seat and expected for Luna to follow through, but then, a guy shouted my mate's name and what made me pissed even more is that they're now beside each other.

As I finished my food, I saw the guy stood up so I stood up and walked to the exit but before I'm even halfway through the exit, I saw the guy kiss my mate's cheeks.

'How dare he!' my wolf shouted, now wants to be released. I clenched my fists and head out.

I know I shouldn't be too jealous but I can't help it. She's mine. She's Destined to be mine, so how dare he try to steal my girl.

So I did what's logical for me, I waited. I waited for my mate at the exit and as she walked out the door, as cliche as it sounds, she looks magnificent.

When she saw me, she stopped and looked at me. I stood up and walked towards her and stopped in front of her.

"Uh, hi?" she said cutely. (That's his perspective everyone.)

"Let's go." I said taking her hand softly not wanting to hurt her and dragged her towards our chambers.

We reached our door rooms and I let her hand go, even though I don't want to.

"Good night." I said then waited for her response before entering my room.

Luna

9:30am - Combat
Teacher- Ryker Chrones

"It's a fine morning and we shouldn't be wasting it. We will start by warmups. I don't care if you can't do it, you will do it."

Warmups are not that hard so everyone of us are already done. Sir Ryker gave us 5 minute brake.

"Each and everyone of you have different type of specialty and I'm here to hone that skills of yours. Each of you choose a weapon and practice until your mastery of it reached its full extent."

"Excuse me, Mr. Chrones, can I borrow Luma for a bit?" headmaster asked sir Ryker.

"Of course, Mr. Seton." Sir Ryker the looked at me.

"You may be excused." Sir Ryker said then headed back to a student who's having a hard time wielding a sword.

I followed headmaster to his office sat at the chair in front of his table.

"Your dragon is with you for a few days now and within a few days, your dragon's egg will hatch." he started.

"Um, that's what I've been told...?" I said slightly confused as to why my dragon is brought up again.

"I'm deeply sorry for this, but once the egg hatches, your dragon needs to be hidden for some time."

"Can I know the reason as of why my dragon needs to be hidden, Headmaster?" I said confused and scared.

"You won't underst-"

"Then make me understand, Headmaster. Imperium is my dragon and I have every right to know what could endanger him!" I said trying to stay calm, but couldn't.

Headmaster sighed. I know that he's arguing with himself wether he'll tell me or not. Then he started to talk.

"Then keep an open mind, child. There's a prophecy circling around the Magi Community about a certain dragon. Many are and still seeking for it just to gain the power it holds. The Dragon of Old. Everyone believes that the power this dragon holds came from it's creator which is two unknown gods. No one knows that, that certain dragon resides at Crosswind Academia which happens to be your dragon."

Edited:
June 19, 2022