14

The Blood Moon

Luna

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and the day finally came. Everyone is prepared. Every part of the magi community around the world are ready. And now, we wait.

_______________________

The sun sets and the blood moon rises indicates that it's now time to complete the prophecy.

_______________________

Standing at the front of every battalion, to my left side is Christan and Dexter and on my right side is Headmaster Argenti and Imperium at the back, towering behind us.

Looking at my left, I see my mate, looking at me worriedly. Taking his hand, I looked at him and whispered.

“Don't worry, we'll win.”

“We better won, cause if we don't and I lose you? It's the end for me too. I can't afford to lose you when I just found you.”  Christan said, fear and worry in his eyes. But I'm so proud of him for standing strong.

“As I've told you, we'll win.”

I took his hand and squeezed it three times, and him doing the same.

But...

I'm still worried and anxious.

You're not alone little one.”  I looked at Imperium and he's looking at me calmly.

“I know bud. From the beginning, I was never alone”

Sucking a huge amount of air and releasing it slowly, I looked at everyone with the smile on my face and headed to Imperium and climbed on his back.

It's time.

- Third Person's P.O.V -

Everyone saw Luna climb up her dragon, a sign that the war has finally began.

      A girl with a heart of a warrior

Blades out.

A girl with a courage that is
admired by all

Arrows drawn.

  She will be the savior that everyone is waiting for.

Dragons roar.

A heart of gold, with a dragon
of old.

Enemy piling.

             Greed is their greatest enemy
But with her newly found family
It is surely their victory.

Both sides clashing.

Dragons using their elements to fight with the others.

Fire against Fire
Water against Water
Earth against Earth
Air against Air
Light against Light
Darkness against Darkness.

But only one side will win.

Battle for life
Battle for Peace
Battle for the Truth
And Battle for those we love.