Valentine's Date

One Shot

Adam is still asleep, I brought Charlie downstairs, "Do you think Daddy will like breakfast in bed Charlie bear?" he just stares blankly at me.

I hear him "I would have loved breakfast in bed, but Daddy is already awake" Adam comes into the kitchen bare chest with a pair of joggers on and takes Charlie out of his swing.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Handsome!" I smile at him.

He walks over to me, kisses my lips "Happy Valentine's Day, Beautiful,"

"Right, go and sit down! I'm making breakfast!" as he turns I tap his arse with the spatula.

"Hey, leave them kinda kinks for the bedroom please Mrs!" he calls over his shoulder as he takes a seat on one of the stools and feeds Charlie.

"I don't know what's more sexy watching you with him or your bed hair" I wink.

"I do! You in my old t-shirt" he chuckles making me blush.

I make us an omelette to share.

After breakfast, I'm taking a shower when the bathroom door open "Hey beautiful, where is Charlies changing bag?"

I pull back the shower curtain and his eye roam my body before his eyes meet mine "I thought it was in the hall cupboard?" I grab my towel and wrap it around me "Where's Charlie?" I ask.

"I just put him down for a nap"

I smirk "Really?" I walk pass him and make my way to our bedroom downing the towel along the way and throwing a wink over my shoulder at him.

He blushes before chasing after me, we collapse onto the bed, his body covers mine as he claims my lips. He's pressed so tightly against me, I can feel how much he wants me. I wrap my legs around him, and he starts to move his hips against mine "Hmmm.." I grasp his bottom lip between my teeth and he groans.

I flip him until he's pressed against the mattress "Whoa! What you doing?" I kiss along his pulse line and work my way down his breathing shudders as I pepper kiss over his chest down to his abs "Ellie" I pull down his joggers bring his boxers with them.

I trail kisses up his inner thigh, he's hard I take him in my hand and circle around the tip he bucks up. I pull away, he hisses in frustration "Ellie why did you stop?!"

I work my mouth against him. His hand tangles into my hair moving me to his rhythm.

"God...beautiful," he pulls me up onto him, and he flips us until he's hovering over me.

His tongue invades my mouth, his taste still lingering there. His lips kiss along my purse line, my collarbone to my breast. His lips cover my nipple, making me suck in a breath, he moves to my tummy nipping as he goes definitely hard enough to leave bite marks.

"Got to keep quiet Ellie! We don't want to wake up little man," he lifts my legs his mouth finds my centre.

He moves my folds apart with his tongue I cry out unable to hold back a moan "Crap!" I clutch his hair and move my hips wanting more.

He works against my clit "Fuck Adam!" He doubles his efforts I'm barely holding on! I pull him back to me.

He brushes his hard shaft against me and pushes past my entrance filling me. His lips forcefully capture mine, he groans. Each thrust he drew out slowly, then thrust back fast and hard, I can't get enough of him!

"Ellie...!" His lips move to my pulse line every nerve ending feels electrified with each thrust, touch, kiss I can barely hold back a moan. I flip us both to his surprise "Whoa!" He screams.